The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
Thank you, Milind! Did you edit the WP version for blogger or it worked without doing anything?
Are you going to design the blog with the theme you used here?
And what are you doing with your cat there? Mind you, it'll take your Shuffle away you will have to find the shuffled pieces of your Shuffle in its poop
1. When I first found it I had to move some of that WP code around and put in the blogger stuff. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it worked in the end. Now there's a blogger theme on one blogger theme site I think.

2. Kyaa yaar. Sab kuch pani mein daal diya. Use some discretion next time.

3. That my friend is Small Cat. He knows that the 1 Metallic Object = thousands of fish. So I'm pretty sure the shuffle is safe around him. As for what I'm doing with the cat? Just proving that it is indeed, the most wearable mp3 player. Goes with my attire... :)

narangz

Web developer
1. When I first found it I had to move some of that WP code around and put in the blogger stuff. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it worked in the end. Now there's a blogger theme on one blogger theme site I think.

2. Kyaa yaar. Sab kuch pani mein daal diya. Use some discretion next time.

3. That my friend is Small Cat. He knows that the 1 Metallic Object = thousands of fish. So I'm pretty sure the shuffle is safe around him. As for what I'm doing with the cat? Just proving that it is indeed, the most wearable mp3 player. Goes with my attire... :)

1. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it :)

2. Oops. Sorry. I didn't know that it was a 'top secret' for real. :?

3. Thank you for the introduction. :) Agar mera dog(ex-dog :D ) hota to Shuffle usi waqt uske pet mein gya hota if I attached the Shuffle with it. :D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Man, Movable Type seems to be way better than Wordpress.

Sure, the latter has more plugins and themes and stuff, but Wordpress' editing sucks. Ugh. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because the results are surprisingly poor.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
What exactly is the trouble, Aayush ?
Just so that you know, I'm not a fan of the Wordpress TinyMCE Editor. I find MarsEdit better :)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You're getting married?

As for the price, I would recommend that you have someone buy it from the U.S.A. for you. There are tools out now that only require you to hit one button to unlock the latest (v1.1.4) firmware.

If you're buying in India, anything below Rs. 25,000 for an unlocked iPhone is a reasonable price.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, it's scheduled to be published on MacUser tomorrow.

I'm already using it. It has a much better interface. :)

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i got a question-
will a fat formatted ipod work on mac without any software?i gotta transfer some data.or if there's a free utility to do that :(

Top Bottom