The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
BSNL called 3 years ago (yeah I celebrated my 3rd Year Anniversary of Dataone yesterday!) to ask for the user name.

goobimama

 Macboy
Let's just say I've been waiting for this (Broadband) more than even the iPhone.

I thought some of you multi-browser users (hint: he's into medical stuff) might find this useful.
AllBookmarks - Access Your Bookmarks Quickly

*www.coolosxapps.net/images/allbook2-20080221-172931.png

AllBookmarks is a free application for OS X, that adds a new item to your menu bar giving you quick access to all your of bookmarks. All of your Safari, Firefox, OmniWeb, Camino and Flock bookmarks are shown and can be selected. If you already own 1Password, it also gives you access to your 1Password-1Click bookmarks so you can navigate to a page, fill the form and submit it, all with a single click!

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
my 1st ever mac game (NFS:C) will arrive tomorrow hopefully :) w00t!

All Browser Bookmarks--
Download

Also check
*www.manytricks.com/software/

goobimama

 Macboy
Guys. Is quicksilver working for you? I mean, I can't install any plugins cause there aren't any listed in the plugins window. What's happening?

yash

I draw every day
sorry to burst your bubble, but nfs carbon doesn't work in leopard. you hear sound but no video. (that was the last time i checked, before 10.5.2)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Woo hooo.....
Finally guys I am on Leopard!! and let me tell you it feels great.
Need some time to explore before I can share my experiences with this Big Cat.

Thanx to all you guys who have in some way or the other helped me.

Arya its time to change my profile

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I didn't see the intro video. Is it in my Mac?
It has been deleted now. You missed it?

See it here.

It's a altogether different trip, however, when it plays in high definition after you've successfully installed Leopard. No one should miss it.

goobimama

 Macboy
It has not been deleted. It's there inside your files somewhere. There's two files actually, one for video and one for audio, and they play in sync. You have to mix them up together (using quicktime). The audio track is a little longer than the video track.

(Intro video is the Welcome message flashed in 10 different languages while running through a starfield.)

@Azeem: Congrats dude. Finally all the digit macboys have upgraded.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh yeah, sorry! It hasn't been deleted. I myself have it copied in my Movies folder from wherever it was in the system. :)

We've cross four thousand posts, by the way. We freaking rock!

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Here's the location to those two files.

Leopard:

Macintosh HD >> System >> Library >> CoreServices >> (Control Click) - Setup Assistant > Show Package Contents >> Contents >> Resources >> ( Control Click ) - TransitionSection.bundle > Show Package Contents >> Contents >> Resources

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Yep the intro video is just too amazing!!

BTW I downloaded MacWorld 2007 video from iTunes, I thought the way way Steve introduced iPhone was simply freaking crazy!! I was enjoying the video but suddenly at 1:27:4 (h:m:s) the video stopped and didn't play. Did this happen to anyone else ?? If its only my case I'd like to download it again

Top Bottom