The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its hilarious and justifies one of my earlier comments:

With Apple, half of your time would be spent anticipating and the other half would be spent in feeling sad that what they got was not quite enough with regard to what they wanted.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Of course it doesn't.

I use Tooble but there are several others.

There's also Tubular, TubeTV, Tubesock, Miro, PodTube, GetTube, SWF & FLV Player PRO, YouTube Video Grabber, Flash Video Downloader – the list goes on...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I've been thinking on naming the new OS X 10.6. They need to name after fox kinds. :d
- Fox
- Coyote
- Wolf
- Jackal
- Raven (or it is some kind of crow :lol:)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I'd name it TRex and I hope I manage to get it at the earliest date of its release!!!
BTW can I recharge my iTunes Gift Card with Indian credit card, I seem to have grown fascination of buying at iTunes Store. Thanxs to whoever mentioned that iTunes Gift Card Thing.
How to read the UFO format written disk in Mac ???

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I've been thinking on naming the new OS X 10.6. They need to name after fox kinds. :d
- Fox
- Coyote
- Wolf
- Jackal
- Raven (or it is some kind of crow :lol:)

Maybe I should trademark it before apple decides to use it :p
Btw, it is a bird and not related to cats.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I was thinking about theraven (a former mod here)! He holds the Trademark. :p

Btw are you active in other tech forums?

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Not really, I used to visit neowin,winmatrix and aqua-soft but stopped after i completely switched to Linux.
Now I visit this and Zenwalk support forums only.
Now-a-days, i don't find time to watch these two itself.
Job's killin my online life :p

goobimama

 Macboy
Those who check TUAW must have seen that Chris Pirillo has put out 50 reasons to switch from Windows to OS X. . He really takes MS' pants down :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
lemme complete - it has the freaking cut feature :D and to be honest that guy has written some really stupid points to make a 50, he says u can play any type of video with vlc, so how does that become a reason for shifting to macs, doesnt windows have vlc

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
1. Macs have less of Blue, which is my fav color. I appreciate Windows when it shows me the BlueSOD.
2. I have always done things, the other way around, or the ultaa way. I love the feature of Windows where one click "Start" to "Stop" and shut down your computer.
3. ...

Top Bottom