The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Alright Guyz, there may be an Apple event on 26 Feb where the launch of iPhone/iPod touch SDK is expected. Moreover, they might also announce Penryn MBPs.

Sad that there is no aluminium MacBook. With Apple half of the time is spent in anticipation and another half in retribution that we anticipated something which keeps on alluring us

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Another thing I wrote about today. I think both both rumors will be true - there will be an event and new MBPs.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
My friend is saying he'll give 75k for my Mac. I can bring it upto 80 grand but I declined the offer. What will I do if I sell my Mac? :p I'm not in a position to buy a new PC for another year or so...

goobi -
Thanks for the list.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ That's like my aunt who sold her house for 90 lacs (excellent deal actually for that house), and now doesn't know what to do with her life! Money isn't everything I guess :)

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
second hand market has its own pricing structure .. only few know what they are selling .. in our scrapyard lango we call it kachra !!!

yash

I draw every day
YAY! the 10.5.2 update fixed the problem with lightroom managed photos! now i can quicklook them, add them to iphoto and send as attachment in mail and open them up in preview!

drgrudge

^^
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=741318&postcount=81

:D

It's from a song from Shankar's Anniyan.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^hmm..is the lyrics includes apple laptop thing? :confused: then its really cool! :D

I know that song is kannum kannum nokkiya something from Annyan(aprachit in hindi and aparachitudududud... in telegu) .
BTW,I found a link to the song :D may be the NI friends can watch the songs and change their ideas about big fat Mucchad hero idea ;)
here:
*youtube.com/watch?v=whEIE3BUlq0

drgrudge

Yeah, check prakash's YouTube link, the lyrics come exactly at 3:34 to 3:42 minutes.

Btw I like Vikram's hairstyle - the one that looks like Johnny Depp's hair.

goobimama

 Macboy
Anything else you could tell us besides "Updated!"?

One question: How many of you macboys minimize windows on a regular basis? Cause I realised I hadn't seen the genie effect in years.

Top Bottom