The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Yea, I'll be getting a 160 / 250GB pocket drive. But the fact that its HFS+, I won't be able to use it on a PC ? Hmm...

Can I create two partitions ?

goobimama

 Macboy
Well it's not like he's going to use the bundled software on his mac. The DRM is active only if you install their suite. WD is a nice brand. Of course, if they start to force the DRM, then it's a different matter.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
DARK LORD said:
Yea, I'll be getting a 160 / 250GB pocket drive. But the fact that its HFS+, I won't be able to use it on a PC ? Hmm...

Can I create two partitions ?
Of course you can. :)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
drgrudge said:
DARK LORD -
I've WD Passport 160 GB (Rs 3,500). It's damn cool. Get a 160GB or 250 GB drive.

160GB external drive for 3500/- Wow I can't believe that man. Its been a long while I went shopping for hard drives. I think I need to go for shopping tomorrow!!

goobimama

 Macboy
*www.geekpreneur.com/crazy-ways-apple-fans-demonstrate-unrivaled-fanboyism

A nice little article of the stupidity that mac fanboys do... :)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Microsoft Office 2008 reaches the semi-final stage

The last time you saw a similar headline was in 2004. After almost four years and a delay, Microsoft is finally on the verge of shipping Office 2008 for Mac, the first major update to their suite of business productivity applications since Apple’s switch to Intel processors. “Here’s the latest official word - Office 2008 for Mac has Released to Manufacturing (RTM)!” That’s right, folks. All the coding and bug fixing is done, “the product team has signed off” and the finished product has been sent to manufacturing.

The launch date for Office 2008 is 15 January 2008 at Macworld Expo 2008. If you intend to be present for the show, make sure you pay a visit to the Microsoft booth to have a look at the various demos and presentations and have a chat with the developers. Read more...

[Via MacUser]

Do I hear someone saying "finally"? :p

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh! Didn't realise that. I was thinking about the 2 years after Intel Macs... 4 years seems about right then!

-----

I know someone out here is using Norton Antivirus 11 for OS X... out with it! Who is the traitor!

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
jamesbond007 said:
160GB external drive for 3500/- Wow I can't believe that man. Its been a long while I went shopping for hard drives. I think I need to go for shopping tomorrow!!
I got mine in a Computer Mall in Dubai. I don't think it'll be less than Rs 4.5k here.

By the way, I don't have condoms for my PC also, why would I've something on my Mac?

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Nav sucks a big time. I use Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition on my PC and my bro's Sony Laptop. However on macbook I never really cared!! or you could say that I got so excited with its sleek body that I forget using condoms!!

For the guy who has written the condoms thing my advice is that he better be using some anti virus protection, to know why just visit few trash websites for 5 minutes daily. After few days check the current running processes and get prepared for a Stone Cold Stunner!!!

yash

I draw every day
I liked the mini cooper with ipod top. that was creative.

help! i can't open esnips.com on mac! tried all browsers! any solution?

Last edited:
Top Bottom