The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
EPS is for vector files. I'm not sure what the file is native to, but they open up in illustrator. To preview them before I needed to open up the Adobe bridge, but now it's right there in Coverflow.

As for FLV, I'm sure you know that's for flash files.

yash

I draw every day
wow! thanks for the EPS quicklook plugin. Although I like flv, I really need a swf quicklook plugin.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Grrrrr....

Having a Mac sucks. I've been spending a lot of time lately helping friends with their stupid windows-viruses filled pendrives, formatting or deleting them.
I've formatted them over and over again. I'm like the Anti-virus ?

Bah !

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
DARK LORD said:
Grrrrr....

Having a Mac sucks. I've been spending a lot of time lately helping friends with their stupid windows-viruses filled pendrives, formatting or deleting them.

Bah !
Why bother? Leave it as it is. Its their headache. None of those viruses will affect your Mac anyways.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Bother ? Me ?
Why would I bother ?

You didn't get me :D. They want me to format the drives for "them". They know I won't be affected... so they bring it to me :p after they get it back from the friends who borrowed it :D

lol.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
DARK LORD said:
Grrrrr....

Bah !
i think uv used the adjective "stupid" for describing the wrong thing ... whats stupid are ur friends ;) and not windows ;)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Hey drgrudge that avtaar of your reminds me that she is a NDTV journalist!! Am I right??? In my town we don't get english news channels!! that sounds odd but its true, that last time I saw NDTV was 2 years back. And back then I had a crush on NDTV news reader Sunethra Chowdry ( I kindda forgot her name ) She had a gorgeous face man.
I think you also seem to have a crush on the news reader in your avtaar!! Whats her name anyways !!!
Also does Sunethra Chowdry ( hopefully her name is right) continue on NDTV ???
God I am waiting for WiMax and IPTV in India, wanna get rid of those cable tv fellas!!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WTF is this "FBKMA"?

DARK LORD said:
Grrrrr....

Bah !
LOL! :lol:

drgrudge said:
A must read:
*feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SmashingMagazine/~3/192378516/
WOW! Thanks for that link! Might come in handy sometime.

Grab CandyBar 3 guys. It is awesome.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
iMav said:
i think uv used the adjective "stupid" for describing the wrong thing ... whats stupid are ur friends ;) and not windows ;)

I never said Windows is stupid ( its outside the league, you know )
I said the stupid "windows-virus filled pendrives". That's why the hyphen.

@i_r_d:
Your full form makes it AFKMA.
Their's is FBKMA.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
infra_red_dude said:
I think my guess about its expansion in the other thread was correct!
Yes, I now know it was.

So why, in the name of all things holy, does Milind have it in his signature! :shock:

Top Bottom