The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
That's why I removed it from my siggy... Now I quote daffy (and I think there's a special reference to a (mac) genius in there....)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
And who might that be...?

Don't ask me why I did this. I was just sitting empty handed and captured this. I don't know why I'm posting this:

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/4553/picture2ip3.png

:p

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
jamesbond007 said:
Hey drgrudge that avtaar of your reminds me that she is a NDTV journalist!! Am I right??? In my town we don't get english news channels!! that sounds odd but its true, that last time I saw NDTV was 2 years back. And back then I had a crush on NDTV news reader Sunethra Chowdry ( I kindda forgot her name ) She had a gorgeous face man.
I think you also seem to have a crush on the news reader in your avtaar!! Whats her name anyways !!!
Also does Sunethra Chowdry ( hopefully her name is right) continue on NDTV ???
God I am waiting for WiMax and IPTV in India, wanna get rid of those cable tv fellas!!
Yeah, she is NDTV newsreader. Smriti Rao. Your former crush still continues with NDTV. But this is funny, waiting for IPTV for English news channel? :lol:

I just have this avatar because other avatars are boring. :)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Yeah, I know. :( I started liking her when she was with Headines Today. Being suave and striking, she added a fresh face to Indian TV Journos. But dunno what happened at NDTV. I would have never been a fan.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
goobimama said:
That's why I removed it from my siggy... Now I quote daffy (and I think there's a special reference to a (mac) genius in there....)

This Code was made by someone who is really BRILLIANT here.. (Not me)

goobimama

 Macboy
Boys. What is the cheapest I can get an iPod shuffle 2G for(grey market / second hand/ drunk)? I really need one at the moment. Also, I figured I can't carry the iPhone around while doing some activities, so the shuffle would fill in there. At the Apple store I think it's costing 4.5k or so.

yash

I draw every day
goobimama said:
Boys. What is the cheapest I can get an iPod shuffle 2G for(grey market / second hand/ drunk)? I really need one at the moment. Also, I figured I can't carry the iPhone around while doing some activities, so the shuffle would fill in there. At the Apple store I think it's costing 4.5k or so.

....boys? BOYS? BOYS!!!!!?

Top Bottom