The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
What a inning by jaysurya ..............
I enjoyed the match very match. I love watching CSK loosing match

I am planing to make a website related to CSK worst performance. What you guys think :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hmph

we are not the ones who self pro claimed to be the toughest team (kkr, mi....), even with avg. players we are at 3rd spot. eat that, watevr sada hua pav ya sh1t between pav. LOOL

& by the looks of it, most of the other teams' fans seem PLASTIC :D (e.g. kkr's)

when their team lost, they raped their teams with lame gay names.

this is a tamasha cricket, so TRY to enjoy it.

i thought Mumbai had a good crowd, but they were not.

see any match held at chennai, the crowd just roars when a guy hits six or gets out, regardless of the team.

thats a called enjoying.

ppl are comparing this ipl crap with ODI's.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ dude, ur 2 teams:

1. chennai went flat once hayden left, you got no star player so what, it was ur team management who felt that hayden, phoni, goni, murli would be enough but what they forgot was murli is useless in india and hayden will not be there and without a decent team a good captain can't do anything

2. bangalore is in a rut, they can't get over The Mistake Called Rahul Dravid

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^ dude, ur 2 teams:

1. chennai went flat once hayden left, you got no star player so what, it was ur team management who felt that hayden, phoni, goni, murli would be enough but what they forgot was murli is useless in india and hayden will not be there and without a decent team a good captain can't do anything

2. bangalore is in a rut, they can't get over The Mistake Called Rahul Dravid
:?
we(csk) are not whining about star players like others, i said even with avg. players we are at top 3, you had star player since the start & only now you are winning:p

---
my two teams? :?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
we(csk) are not whining about star players like others, i said even with avg. players we are at top 3, you had star player since the start & only now you are winning:p
:lol: the concept of this star player is sh1t ur talking as if this star player is some1 who has has some super powers :lol: u had enough star power in phoni, murli, hayden, kahan gayi?

Family Guy

Banned
s18000rpm said:
eat that, watevr sada hua pav ya sh1t between pav. LOOL

& by the looks of it, most of the other teams' fans seem PLASTIC (e.g. kkr's)

when their team lost, they raped their teams with lame gay names.

this is a tamasha cricket, so TRY to enjoy it.
I agree with each and every point.Specially the one about plastic KKR supporters.Those fantards are really annoying.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:lol: the concept of this star player is sh1t ur talking as if this star player is some1 who has has some super powers :lol: u had enough star power in phoni, murli, hayden, kahan gayi?

you're the one who stared star player crap:|

btw did sachin win you the match?
or is RR at top coz of Yusuf pathan alone?

oh wait, how did KKR win the last match?

coz of ganguly's bowling?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

whatever it is, whether CSK wins or loses, i'm not gonna whine like other noobs, its my team, & its just a game, a lame one at that, some 1 has to win & someone has to lose.

at the end of the day, i enjoyed the match, nice sixes by that bald jayasuriya:D

Dipen01

Youngling
I am a supporter of KKR .. Whats so plastic about that.. The only reason i am supporting it is because of Dada nothing else..

Whats so fantardic about that :O ??????

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:|

not all the fans of kkr, just the few, who say "yeahhhhhhhhhhh" when kkr wins & say "ganguly you (*&%((&^^%^%$%^*&(*^....." when kkr loses:p

Dipen01

Youngling
For me, i always had this fondness towards underdogs.. so whenever a team plays, More often than not i am the one who supports the obvious losers unless its International..

For e.g in tomo match, i am gonna support for Deccan Chargers..

Also another criteria is ur fav players... if they are playing you are bound to cheer them..

And same goes for players you dislike.. I have firm dislike for Yuvraj and Sreesanth so no matter who they play, I always find myself cheering opposite team...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
dudes..just cut the crap....just burn the fact that u guys are losing and stop commenting on sour grapes...

kkr was the worst hit with ponting and mccullum gone and no big hitters in the team..saurav ganguly..the 10th highest run getter in ipl and the man with the 2nd lowest economy rate brought them to this place..i just wish csk gets kicked..tired with those bloody csk fans..

btw remember guys..the man who created a website on csk..says much...so CSK.."STFU" :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:|

^that was seriously the lamest reply.

ya, mi & kkr have got a "LOT" to talk about. :lol:

btw, that csk fans-least post was reply to
amd64_man2005 said:
i just wish csk gets kicked..tired with those bloody csk fans.
dunno how one gets tired of csk fans when they didnt post that much & in a "fanboy" way. :?

still the top score is unbeaten.:p

-----------------------------------

LOOL

RR team scared to go back to Jaipur.
currently holidaying at Goa.

The Shane duo & Smith "may" quit IPL.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(NDTV news)

axxo

99.9% Idle
coz u have nothing to post :lol: :D

for ur notice
Balaji first hatrick wicket taker of IPL
CSK scored the max runs 240
leading in fair play award

Chennai fans take everything as sportive when it comes to cricket. Pakistan players love to play here at chennai than any other part of this country.

Winning and losing part of game..jayasuriya hits century today(how many times he get passed above 20) akthar gets 4 wk last match(how about in next upcoing matches)..and you guys really missed out mentioning the real performers like yusuf pathan, tanvir and others who have beeb performing consistently in most matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom