The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
damn i really feel for RCB :p

But rahul was really stupid in selecting Sunil Joshi, Anil Kumble , Wasim Jaffer..

He is an icon player so we can give him an exception.. But other players were waste of money..

Well Boucher, Kallis, Zaheer etc failed to click together.. That had led them down on several occasions.

axxo

99.9% Idle
why KKR chose former test cricketer akash chopra for opening their innings? IMO he should have been kicked out of team as csk did to parthiv patel

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyways, all I want to say is.......Anything can happen in T20, Kolkata can still win.....

BTW I also support Mumbai.....Go Kolkata Go....................to the dressing room......;)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
The lowest score in IPL. 67. Kolkata. Sucks
Kolkata doesn't suck.......Every team has to face ups & downs......

Lol....guys see the number of posts each guy posted in this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=85265

Amd64 and I are on the top..........:D

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
My name is there !! anyway KKR have been thrashed in batting, MI is winning on their pitch like they unbeatable , let's hope they lose out on other pitch.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its really said to see gaurav_indian not posting here.....He has been inactive since 5th May.

drgrudge isn't posting here since a week.......

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Gaurav should come back to this thread.And the other guy...whatever his name was will not be missed much , he should spend his time reading books and donating money to those who write blog entries for him. :)

19 runs needed in only 96 balls and barely 8 wickets in hands.
C'mon KKR, you can pull this thing off. :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom