The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I am a supporter of KKR .. The only reason i am supporting it is because of Dada nothing else..
exactly same here.:D

leading in fair play award
i think that fair play award is a joke. coz if i remember right, in the match where har-BAN-jan slapped sree-is-no-saint, MI got 10 points. seriously whats going on?

BTW - i dont have anything against CSK. i only hate that DHOBI (washerman) guy.:D

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
why dude? whats wrong with him?:confused: atleast he brought us T20 world cup title.;-)
i hate him coz he tried and has succeeded in getting rid of dada from the one-day side, even though dada is playing in the best form of his career. (winning world cup was a team effort.. why should MSD take all the credit?)

axxo

99.9% Idle
i hate him coz he tried and has succeeded in getting rid of dada from the one-day side, even though dada is playing in the best form of his career. (winning world cup was a team effort.. why should MSD take all the credit?)

definitely team effort...but there must be one to represent the team. But i do agree ganguly was taken out from the team when we was in his best.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
for ur notice
Balaji first hatrick wicket taker of IPL
CSK scored the max runs 240
leading in fair play award
u said jaya scored century this time only, how many times did balaji take hat-tricks, how many times did csk score 240 :?: the same no. of times jaya scored the blazing ton ;)
Chennai fans take everything as sportive when it comes to cricket. Pakistan players love to play here at chennai than any other part of this country.
ya i know u chennai supporters are so sportive tht u ban others :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^if one guy does that, that doesnt mean all the other chennai/csk fans are same ;) (same with kkr, not all are plastic fans)

axxo

99.9% Idle
u said jaya scored century this time only, how many times did balaji take hat-tricks, how many times did csk score 240 :?: the same no. of times jaya scored the blazing ton ;)
ya i know u chennai supporters are so sportive tht u ban others :D

if at all not everytime 240...we(csk) scored once 209(exactly dont remember) and couple of time over 180.....what about jaya..did he score 70 and 50's two times :D..
and for ur sake..even when ur jaya scoreing at jet pace..balaji''s econ rate was under 4.

for u guys you dont have any other point to degrade our statistics..take that single ban as a reason and protest for another 100 years..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^maybe he would have been hit for 6 sixes in the next over..we need to pick up sanath and sachu as soon as possible...

axxo

99.9% Idle
^^maybe he would have been hit for 6 sixes in the next over..we need to pick up sanath and sachu as soon as possible...

you anticipate a world record..but mine was a resonable one..
agree with the second point though

Delhi Daredevls's performance has been very disappointing in last 3-4 matches.They could have easily won against CSK but Shoaib Malik messed it up.Some drop-catches against RR cost them the match and then KKR!!133 was nothing compared to the talent DD team has!
I hope everything goes right today:D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Delhi Daredevls's performance has been very disappointing in last 3-4 matches.They could have easily won against CSK but Shoaib Malik messed it up.Some drop-catches against RR cost them the match and then KKR!!133 was nothing compared to the talent DD team has!
I hope everything goes right today:D

please gve some credit to the way KKR played..they totally outclassed th DDs..there was no way they could have won..the way shoaib was bowling..

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah.....we won yesterday as I had gone to see the match.......:D But only DDs batting.....

My record of 100% win is still maintained....:D

please gve some credit to the way KKR played..they totally outclassed th DDs..there was no way they could have won..the way shoaib was bowling..
I give complete credit to KKR......It was Shoaib who made the difference. He is really lethal...

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ ^ people obtain self-satisfaction this way also! :D
Satisfaction is good na??.......:D If we'll not be satisfied then we can really mess up....:D But yeah, don't be satisfied with the poor performance.

India and DD have won all the matches which I've gone to see in Feroz Shah Kotla, that means I'm lucky (though I may be wrong but still...:D ;)) for the team I support.....:D D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i just hope ur unlucky for the 22nd.. :D

todays the match to look out for..we need to win this one to keep our hopes alive...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^cmon its not that dire... plus our net rr is the best among the eight teams....:D

Last edited:

sam_1710

Youngling
^^^ RCB's runrate is the best .. not KKR!! .. Well that is if you ignore the little 'Negative' sign before the number.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.