The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Another poll in a different forum. Again KKR and CSK are popular teams.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2441393272_d4ec09afba_o.png

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
why the hell is vvs laxman opening :mad: ? shameless guy wants "footage" so he can appear in more ads; nevermind if he sidelines other talented players. This is why I hate indian cricketers.
read this.
maybe then you'll change ur mind.
but i do agree laxman is not exactly meant for t20.:p

Mumbai MLA's considering banning cheerleaders in Mumbai indians Home match..These mumbai MLAs suck big time
forget mumbai MLAs, "MI" themselves $uck.:oops:

and yes the "mumbai moral police" should take a break. i feel like i am living in IRAN!!!:mad:

Mumbai Indians suck.
i discovered it a while ago.:D
anyway going for sunday night's match. hope symonds puts up a good show. no expectations from "MI".:oops:

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
aaj ki Taja khabar..
Bhajji Slaps Srisanth...lol...maja aa gaya...
Sri deserves it..
ok now i know why sreesanth was crying........
but why did "angry bhajji" do it??

was it sreesanth's fault OR
did "angry bhajji" just loose his temper again???

BTW here are pics.......
[sorry they are blurry, very slow comp ....:oops:]

Last edited:
Bhajji is No Saint...everyone knows that.
To add, Mr. Srisanth is all aggression no quality.
he bowls at 130Kmph on average, and stares at batsmen and behaves like he is Shoaib Akhtar or Brett Lee. I guess Sri passed some comments to MI, to which Bhajji reacted with a nice little slap..
it shud not have happened, however personally, I am very happy as it was Sri at receiving end..He shud know how to play and bowl gracefully.
If u r Lee then u have all the rights to stare at whoever u want..
but being just an average medium pacer, chhi...for what his aggression is all about. No pace, no line length, no consistency...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Bhajji is No Saint...everyone knows that.
To add, Mr. Srisanth is all aggression no quality.
he bowls at 130Kmph on average, and stares at batsmen and behaves like he is Shoaib Akhtar or Brett Lee. I guess Sri passed some comments to MI, to which Bhajji reacted with a nice little slap..
it shud not have happened, however personally, I am very happy as it was Sri at receiving end..He shud know how to play and bowl gracefully.
If u r Lee then u have all the rights to stare at whoever u want..
but being just an average medium pacer, chhi...for what his aggression is all about. No pace, no line length, no consistency...
hey sreesanth does bowl wicket-taking deliveries once in a while, somewhere in between half a dozen wide balls.:D:D:D

but slapping someone is taking it too far.
"angry bhajji" has crossed the limit.:mad::mad::mad: i want some serious action to be taken against him. hope he gets banned.:mad::mad::mad:

IMO "angry bhajji" was frustrated that "MI" couldnt even win one match out of three. so he took it out on a junior player.:p:p:p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea....in the test match too he shouted at dada for a misfield..and then spiled catches and misfielded like a 2 year old baby...this is heights..someone should kick hisass and send him packing...sreeshant reportedly went up and said HARD LUCK to the MI captain and recieved a blow in the eye..Both play for india and such behaviour on the cricket field is simply unacceptable...

anyways..

todays the day...

KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS VS CHENNAI INDIANS... GO KKR.. CHENNAI EAT ****.. :p

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
It's a sell out crowd here and the tickets have sold out even before the MI match. :D

IMO the best match of the IPL... :D Hope CSK wins.

Is SRK gonna be present at MAC? I didn't see any media reports as whether he is in Chennai.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Todays Match

KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS VS CHENNAI SUPER KINGS

Chak De Kolkata Knight Riders *www.imgx.org/pfiles/7196/kolkat_110x85.gif

Who remains unbeaten in these two as no one among them has lost any match ?

Last edited:

davinci

wid million core procesor
KKR gonna win dats 4 sure n CSK-ko dho dalega.

By the way Bhajji should be punished for slapping Sreesanth.When Shoaib misbehaved PCB punished him badly and currently he is banned for his misconduct.So why should BCCI go easy on Bhajji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom