The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockii_420

Plz friends.. beware of our CSK....
Rajasthan royals r going gr8..
All the best Rajasthan royals.

-A die hard fan of chennai super kings..
(V rule IPL)

davinci

wid million core procesor
dont worry kkr fans,da knights will rise from da ashes again and will conquer all da oppositions.We knights will be da champions.

Dadar captaincy r knightsder atmobiswaser jore abar urbe sonali pataka,abar sona jabe joyodhoni- KORBO LORBO JITBO.

Edene aina CSK,dekhachi khela kake bole.

davinci

wid million core procesor
eito chai..SRK RULEZZ..beta thakle sure jittam..but i really think that ganguy is better off playing at no 4/5

:cry:Ya dadar 4/5e batting kora uchit.Aj to dada most of da time non-striker ende chilo n he was not charging any bowlers also,jeno konomote strike theke jete parle bache

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Harbhajan Singh slapped Shreesanth.
Bhajji charged with Level 4 offence.
Could be banned upto 10 ODI.
Bhajji suspended from IPL.

-Just saw the news.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Hey you people who are cheering for CSK & KKR , watch out for RR , i am so happy that i supported this team & we would see how KKR fairs without the big names, though pointing is a big flop.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Edene aina CSK,dekhachi khela kake bole.
Yeah yeah.. we'll see.
Hey, do you really understand bengali?
he is just pulling ur leg:D:D:D

Lol... if it's Hindi then is it ok when other members have problem? :twisted: Be prepared for more Tamil, CSK are going a long way in IPL.

@ s18000rpm,
Namma membersku summa perra kettalae ithuruthe. :lol: Vazhga CSK Valarga CSK. :))
"ithuruthe" - apdi na enna?? [plz explain not able to follow:oops:]

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
Harbhajan Singh slapped Shreesanth.
Bhajji charged with Level 4 offence.
Could be banned upto 10 ODI.
Bhajji suspended from IPL.

-Just saw the news.

yeah its a good thing.bhajji is banned.

MOD NOTE :Chill out dude.. Watch your language

Last edited by a moderator:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hey, do you really understand bengali?
Hehe, no. It was pretty obvious as to what they meant. I know Hindi (read, write and speak). Still I'm not sure if I replied correctly. :p

"ithuruthe" - apdi na enna?? [plz explain not able to follow:oops:]
Ok, did you see the movie Sivaji (Rajini's one)? There's a dialog: "Summa perra kettale athuruthela", which means, "You're shocked just by hearing the name [Sivaji]".

Likewise, I meant to say that our members are shocked/afraid/surprised just by hearing the name Chennai Super Kings. :twisted:

I'm not good in Tamil-English translation but tried my best...

Anyway, I think we need to have a IPL for Test matches so that RCB can be of any use. :lol:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Mi: 154/7

EDIT: this match is going on mumbai, right? then why am i seeing the cheerleaders?!... anyways MI cheerleaders suck big time. look at their outfit. LOL...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Ok, did you see the movie Sivaji (Rajini's one)? There's a dialog: "Summa perra kettale athuruthela", which means, "You're shocked just by hearing the name [Sivaji]".

Likewise, I meant to say that our members are shocked/afraid/surprised just by hearing the name Chennai Super Kings. :twisted:

I'm not good in Tamil-English translation but tried my best...

Anyway, I think we need to have a IPL for Test matches so that RCB can be of any use. :lol:
well i did see sivaji, but dont quite remember the line. thanks anyway........

just back from match [MI vs DC] ........it was totally crazy. :p:p:p
some notes.......
1>crowd went bananas, then i too joined in
2>noticed that i could hardly recognize the players on field, will take binoculars from next time
3>mumbai indians played like they usually do (ie like $hit), despite extraordinary crowd support in the first half....
4>watching the 10 sixes from gilchrist was the highlight of the day..... [and after one six, the ball went and hit one of the two LCD screens, leaving a huge patch of dead pixels:D hehe]

5>most importantly, i went becoz of the cheap 200rs ticket. only to realize that neither water nor food can be brought inside. you can only buy them in the stadium [at an extremely exorbitant price].
6>quantity of food sold was extremely limited anyway........ and 2Litre Pepsi was being sold at 200rs a bottle :shock::shock::shock:[thats what i heard]

7>now i am home at last starving, sleepy eyed and with a terrible headache due to the noise. But gilchrist made it very worthwhile.:D:D:D

ancientrites

In the zone
I am looking forward for todays match bangalore vs chennai.COME ON BANGALORE

Mods:I apologise for my comments and good thing it was edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom