The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
I am supporting RR, though there match is on this thursday & about today's match, let me tell you one thing , don't look at the star players, look at one who are playing well , Dhoni got out on 2 runs in the previous match but he might score 50 + runs today same goes for everyone else.

What i meant is there is no balance sides in T20, IMO the balance side is which uses their players to their level & wins the match , Hussy can get out on duck & Laxemen can score 50 runs :D, yup this can happen in this format , that's what i like about it, in ODI most of time you can guess right not here.

Anyway i hope this match is interesting , the last match was boring, don't get me wrong but atleast there should be some action, one team winning from the start can get boring , so i hope we are able to see a very good competition today not some thrashing by one team to another.

exactly dude you cant say anything... u never know who comes and blasts... it can be a good player like sanath or someone like bhajji.... its a matter of 4-5 over which can turn the match around.... tats 20-20....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm supporting Mumbai Indians after Delhi because they've Sachin........;) :p

Pramit

Right off the assembly line
hello guys,

I think after few matches, i have figured out that telecast is very poor, and that canon ad always comes in way in replays. there has to some limit for ads, do we see any ads in football except during half time?

And camaremen are learning i think, or cant see where is the ball i think. great potential league can be turned into scrap thanks to poor telecast i guess. sometimes just as wicket has fallen we see a stupid ad without any replay.

Lets share views on it.

Otherwise, in todays match i am betting on chennai ;)

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
hello guys,

I think after few matches, i have figured out that telecast is very poor, and that canon ad always comes in way in replays. there has to some limit for ads, do we see any ads in football except during half time?

And camaremen are learning i think, or cant see where is the ball i think. great potential league can be turned into scrap thanks to poor telecast i guess. sometimes just as wicket has fallen we see a stupid ad without any replay.

Lets share views on it.

Otherwise, in todays match i am betting on chennai ;)

I am too frustrated with these ads.
Bloody we except a replay after fall of wicket & they throw ads on our face.....awwahhhhhhhh :mad:

Also the volume gets raised when the vodaphone or canon ads come after every boundary or in between. :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
for kolkata..chris gayle's injury may be a gift in disguise..
salman butt who has had an awesum summber already is with the team..he can join with muccullum...having gayle would have exposed our fielding which is a prime aspect...and i think we have our combinations right till now..dunno what will happen next..

^^^^the worst is that of godrej....that crappy tune kicks me to my senses...and the volume of the ads is about 30% higher than the commentary...crap....

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^^^ Agree godrej :mad:

Anyways still time for match, will get ready with snacks :cool:
I am by Mumbai Indians.

jxcess2

Banned
I don't think sachin can make any difference in the mumbai team. if u check his batting nowadays, u will notice that even though he manages to get good scores he doesn't go off from the 1st over he plays but in fact takes time to settle down. This style of batting would only fetch him runs in test matches or probably in one dayers. I think sachin is more interested in test matches. Maybe he hopes to create some kind of a record in test matches bfore he retires.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Precisely. Irrespective of whether Sachin plays or not, Chennai will win.

Me going to MAC, Chepauk for KKR, DD or Punjab match (any one/two only). :D

neelu09

Broken In
MI elected to bowl no sachin there

I don't think sachin can make any difference in the mumbai team. if u check his batting nowadays, u will notice that even though he manages to get good scores he doesn't go off from the 1st over he plays but in fact takes time to settle down. This style of batting would only fetch him runs in test matches or probably in one dayers. I think sachin is more interested in test matches. Maybe he hopes to create some kind of a record in test matches bfore he retires.

And do you feel dhoni in CSK will make any difference?? When was the last time he really played a devastating innings??

Last edited:

jxcess2

Banned
MI elected to bowl no sachin there

And do you feel dhoni in CSK will make any difference?? When was the last time he really played a devastating innings??

check the stats for dhoni and uttapa in the 20-20 series. don't look at one dayers or test scores. This is a 20-20 tourny remember

One thing I'm sure of that, even if the Kolkatta team doesn't win the tourny they will surely reach a respectable position. so its best to put ur money on this team.

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
check the stats for dhoni and uttapa in the 20-20 series. don't look at one dayers or test scores. This is a 20-20 tourny remember

One thing I'm sure of that, even if the Kolkatta team doesn't win the tourny they will surely reach a respectable position. so its best to put ur money on this team.

thats wat i said. How can we comment on sachin with his odi record?? And he has played one off t20 so we cant consider it also.

jxcess2

Banned
thats wat i said. How can we comment on sachin with his odi record?? And he has played one off t20 so we cant consider it also.

lets not consider the records as in 20-20 games a score of even 30 wud be gud. What we need to look at is the style of play. In 20-20 U need to be a batsman with a very gud strike rate which sachin in his current form doesn't have. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom