The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neelu09

Broken In
lets not consider the records as in 20-20 games a score of even 30 wud be gud. What we need to look at is the style of play. In 20-20 U need to be a batsman with a very gud strike rate which sachin in his current form doesn't have. Get it?

Wat current form?? The last ODI series was the CB series in which sachin scored at a strike rate of 85.25 while dhoni at 73.98 and uthappa at 66.35. So i still don't get it. I think in twenty 20 u need variety of shorts more than anything else and sachin has enough. I know these stats mean nothing but since u brought the matter of strike rate i said it. So, i still don't get it.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
usmein shoaib jo nahi khel raha isliye main support nahi kar raha.Damn PCB ban kar diya usko.:mad:

haha this is hilarious.
They have copied the promo karmayudh of IPL from Baseball league

*cricketnext.com/videos/31125/inspired-inking-in-ipl-promo.html

:lol: :lol: Anu Malik ke bhai hai saare ke saare :mad:

^^even daredevils have copied their logo from one of the NFL teams:D :D:D :D

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
^^^This is not good thing. We are using this IPL to bring cricket to international level but these things will portray us a s cheaters......

neelu09

Broken In
Any predictions for tomorrow's match?? DC vs. RR. I know it's eraly but still. I support RR but think that dc will win cause they will be really itching to get a win. Anyone knows whether smith will be playing or not??

Who

Guess Who's Back
RR is the best team in the IPL & it doesn't need smith to prove that, & i think RR doesn't need supporters who thinks oppostion will win, i support RR & i don't care if they win or not but i know they will win, do you hear me you strong team fans , cheap team like RR will win !! GO RR , anyway i am all set to see warne bowling his magic spells tommorrow & i hope india finds some good new talant from RR as Warne is teaching them some cool tricks.

neelu09

Broken In
RR is the best team in the IPL & it doesn't need smith to prove that, & i think RR doesn't need supporters who thinks oppostion will win, i support RR & i don't care if they win or not but i know they will win, do you hear me you strong team fans , cheap team like RR will win !! GO RR , anyway i am all set to see warne bowling his magic spells tommorrow & i hope india finds some good new talant from RR as Warne is teaching them some cool tricks.

If you read it properly i am supporting RR but feel dc will win. If RR win then their can't be any better feeling but dc is a stronger team on paper and i will be immensely happy if RR prove me wrong.

Damn Bhaaji out

Who

Guess Who's Back
& If you read it properly , i said RR doesn't need supporters who thinks oppostion will win, i was just joking by the way, you are free to choose your own side.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
abey yeh daantlaa nehra kabhi kisi ke kaam aaya hai ab tak :mad: saara match kharab kar diya :mad:

But this is bad news for chennai their bowling s****

Once guys like Hayden,Hussey and Jacob Oram will leave this team they will be struggling to score more than 200.:lol:

Dipen01

Youngling
Nehra has to be the worst cricketer in the history of the game..

Actuallt he has to be the worst sportsman/player in any game ever invented.. Bloody disgrace..

Worst Bowling.. in both the games.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Last win for chennai , with three main players going(Hussy,Hayden,Oram) in the next match, i salute the team & say happy last win :D anyway was a very close match, now i will see if they can manage without the big guns.

As for tommorrow's match RR,RRR,R,R,R,R,,R,R,R,R,,R,R,R,R,,RRR are gonna win , anyway tommorrow is a very special day for me , i hope RR can win & make it more special :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Last win for chennai , with three main players going(Hussy,Hayden,Oram) in the next match, i salute the team & say happy last win :D anyway was a very close match, now i will see if they can manage without the big guns.

You are right.They are struggling to defend scores more than 200.
Who will score these 200 runs in every match for them once these foreign players leave.Both Kolkata and Chennai watch out for Delhi and RR.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom