The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
@gagandeep tujhe ab pata chala napolean ka :shock: i came to know about him during the Under 19 WC.And then laughed at this invention.

for Dhakkan fans :-
hehe chale thay delhi daredevils ko harane only 13 overs mein dhakkan bana ke phenk diya.:mad:

When Sehwag reached his half century no one was clapping.Sehwag was asking them to clap lol.:lol:

Last edited:

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
DC disappointed again. A team with such great stars are proving to be utter losers. I blame it on spineless captaincy of VVS Laxman. :mad:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Surprised to see DC capitulate. DC batsmen have failed on both the occasions and they lack firepower in the bowling department. Termed as one of the strongest teams in IPL, is in the bottom of the points table.

Tomorrows prediction
After getting it wrong in the last 2 matches predictions, hope I don't do a hat-trick.

It's a no contest. Chennai is arguably one of the best team but their bowling dept needs the service of Ntini, Morkel and L Balaji.

Should be a walk in the park (oops.. lions den) for the Super Kings. :twisted:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Surprised to see DC capitulate. DC batsmen have failed on both the occasions and they lack firepower in the bowling department. Termed as one of the strongest teams in IPL, is in the bottom of the points table.

Tomorrows prediction
After getting it wrong in the last 2 matches predictions, hope I don't do a hat-trick.

It's a no contest. Chennai is arguably one of the best team but their bowling dept needs the service of Ntini, Morkel and L Balaji.

Mumbai will win tomorrow if sachin plays.:)

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
can u elaborate for the ppl who didn't watch the interview?

I don't remeber the qns but for every qn the answer was like "as i said there was due factor so i thought i should get my eye in first and then go for my shots"

Tomorrows prediction

I hope you get it wrong for the third time..:)

Last edited:

drgrudge

Mumbai will win tomorrow if sachin plays.:)
Irrespective of whether Sachin plays or not, I'm sure CSK will win. They're a stronger and balanced side than MI.

confused!! -
Hope not! Would like out team to top the points table after 2 matches.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Irrespective of whether Sachin plays or not, I'm sure CSK will win. They're a stronger and balanced side than MI.

confused!! -
Hope not! Would like out team to top the points table after 2 matches.

CSK bowling is weak.:pBut its your prediction and the way your predictions are going i agree with you.:D

drgrudge

^^
Yeah, their bowling attack is weak but they're better than MI's for sure. :p

I got 5 out of 7 right. :p Wait and see, CSK will rock tomorrow. IMO, they've the best team after KKR.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^
Yeah, their bowling attack is weak but they're better than MI's for sure. :p

I got 5 out of 7 right. :p Wait and see, CSK will rock tomorrow. IMO, they've the best team after KKR.

Dont mind you have a chance to lose two in a row.Mumbai will beat chennai and then KKR.:)

drgrudge

^^
MI can't even beat Bangalore, they'll beat CSK in your dreams. :p KKR Vs CSK is THE best match of the IPL. Can't wait for it. It's our home game. :D

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
The poll indicates the team, our members are supporting. It's not a 'who will win' poll. :p
yeah, i know that man.....
i meant poll suggests KKR are the "favorite" team of the majority..:p

hehe you are gone.He is the mod.:D
ROFL:D:D:D

Sehwag reached his half century & nobody even clapped. :))
Poor Sehwag.
speaking of sehwag, has anyone realized how he always starts a reply to question asked in a post-match presentation, with "ofcourse ..."!!!:D:D:D very hilarious ........ and if i remember correctly, i first noticed it in the challenger series about 6 months back.....:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
Sehwag reached his half century & nobody even clapped. :))
Poor Sehwag.

IMO That attidude needs a change.. We All are here to enjoy cricket and not just to cheers ppl from respective states.. That was classic effort from Sehwag and it deserved the cheer..

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
so congrats delhi.... and today i dont know nd i dont wanna guess who's gonna win... its 20-20 nd nything can happen... one batsman can do crap re... hats off to sehwag for yesterdays game... and as far as todays match is concerned anythin can happen.... man all my predictions are going wrong... sadness all over...

Who

Guess Who's Back
I am supporting RR, though there match is on this thursday & about today's match, let me tell you one thing , don't look at the star players, look at one who are playing well , Dhoni got out on 2 runs in the previous match but he might score 50 + runs today same goes for everyone else.

What i meant is there is no balance sides in T20, IMO the balance side is which uses their players to their level & wins the match , Hussy can get out on duck & Laxemen can score 50 runs :D, yup this can happen in this format , that's what i like about it, in ODI most of time you can guess right not here.

Anyway i hope this match is interesting , the last match was boring, don't get me wrong but atleast there should be some action, one team winning from the start can get boring , so i hope we are able to see a very good competition today not some thrashing by one team to another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom