The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^ :D no freddy no hussey no chennai:)) but still suporting morkel & oram...

waiting 4 d chargers VS devils match:p

SRK has flown back to Mumbai after KKR lost most of the matches so far this season.
Seriously, (although I hate KKR) all they needed was some support and flair, and Spoilsport SRK flies back to India showing complete lack of confidence in his own team. :mad:

BTW, have you'll realised that those teams with low profile owners are doing reasonably well this season? Deccan Chargers is one great example, along with Delhi Daredevils and Chennai (to a certain extent)
Shilpa seems to have spoiled the party for RR :D
And KKR and RCB, well..no comment :|
:D

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah a coward that he [srk] is ....hope RCB beat the $hit outta KKR today..

and personally i've always wanted owners to be have low profile and let the team do their work ... all those SRK, Shilpa shetty and preity zinta want themselves to be on the spotlight more than their teams.... its ok for the owners to watch their team play from the stands but these guys run to the dug outs and just show off !!

this is where EPL is so good [apart from the fact that its football ;)] the owners are happy to let the team be and appoint a manager and leave the day to day work to them and the owners do not meddle into team selection etc...

if the team doesn't perform, the manager is axed....simple...but thats not the case in IPL..

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^ yeah a coward that he [srk] is ....hope RCB beat the $hit outta KKR today..

and personally i've always wanted owners to be have low profile and let the team do their work ... all those SRK, Shilpa shetty and preity zinta want themselves to be on the spotlight more than their teams.... its ok for the owners to watch their team play from the stands but these guys run to the dug outs and just show off !!

this is where EPL is so good [apart from the fact that its football ;)] the owners are happy to let the team be and appoint a manager and leave the day to day work to them and the owners do not meddle into team selection etc...

if the team doesn't perform, the manager is axed....simple...but thats not the case in IPL..

Yes, in this case SRK should leave the cricketing business to the captain and the coach. However Buchanan ('Boka Nun') is performing so badly as per strategy that he should be axed.:evil:

Me too hoping RCB beat KKR today badly so that some change in team management occurs. Only Dada is performing, better than Mccullum and others.

appserver

Third Eye
I am surprised that SRK is trusting Buchanan's pathetic plans than DADA's experience.
Mccullum is such an aggressive batsman, now, due to this captaincy pressure, he actually lost his form. DADA is the only helping angel. I wish him to score heavily in this series though I would prefer KKR to lose all the games. This would chuck out Buchanan from the team.

This season I am supporting Mumbai Indians - just for the littlemaster, though I am from Chennai. :smile:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
true. last year KKR was gunning for semis spot, thanks to Ganguly's captaincy. This time, thanks to idiots in control of the team, they are gunning for bottom place of table.

appserver

Third Eye
^^^Ain't you supporting Dhoni's CSK?

BTW, Mccullum failed today again with the bat.

No not this time. I am first a Sachin fan! Last season he did not play, so I was supporting KKR [for DADA]. Though I am from TN, as far as cricket is concerned my God is Sachin! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom