The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Last yr GIBBS was building his body , he never played a game till 07-08 last season was gibbs failure

This season GIBBS back in to the action ,, GILLY is such u good strikers

Go deccan chargers ,, still deccan chagers lack in some middle order batting

I dono y they keep VVS LAXMAN in the team , he is innings player !!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ganguly is an idiot. everbdy hates him. I dunno how ppl frm calcutta like him.

Please don't spoil this thread with your posts as in the football thread.:-x

Answer to your question: Just as people from Mumbai and rest of world like Sachin, just as people from Delhi like Sehwag and Gambhir, just as people from Bangalore like Dravid...Ask 10+ million people from West Bengal if they hate him or like him.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Please don't spoil this thread with your posts as in the football thread.:-x

This may be off topic but tell me one thing, why r ppl from calcutta so over-supportive of ganguly? In my opinion he is not a gud captain and KKR made the right decision of stripping him of captaincy. The reason the new captain in KKR is under performing is bcoz there is tremendous pressure on him from the ppl of calcutta as they r so blindly in love with ganguly.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
SACHIN is really gr8 cricketer no doubt !! but dont tell SEHWAG & DRAVID--> check their career lots of matches lower average

Just as people from Mumbai and rest of world like Sachin, just as people from Delhi like Sehwag and Gambhir, just as people from Bangalore like Dravid...Ask 10+ million people from West Bengal if they hate him or like him.

i do like indian young players not the grandpa !!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
This may be off topic but tell me one thing, why r ppl from calcutta so over-supportive of ganguly? In my opinion he is not a gud captain and KKR made the right decision of stripping him of captaincy. The reason the new captain in KKR is under performing is bcoz there is tremendous pressure on him from the ppl of calcutta as they r so blindly in love with ganguly.
true. last year KKR was gunning for semis spot, thanks to Ganguly's captaincy. This time, thanks to idiots in control of the team, they are gunning for bottom place of table.
That answers your question.

red_devil

Back!
^ whatever you guys want to say about Ganguly and KKR...but today RCB won !! :D :D :D

and yes i forgot...where are those Delhi guys who said their team would pwn every other team ?? their team got their arse YUSed yesterday !!! :D :D

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ dont worry ,, may be MCgrath can change the match ,, wen he comes to bowling

there is a problem Gambhir has limited xperience playing in the SA pitch !!!

axxo

99.9% Idle
guys..there goes a serious competition for last 2 place..my bet is CSK & KKR this season replacing DC & RCB last year IPL.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Do the team managers really incur losses when their team loses? Coz, I've noticed team managers look really worried if their teams don't perform well. Don't they make all their money thru ads, so wat's to worry abt? They will still get ads when their team loses.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Do the team managers really incur losses when their team loses? Coz, I've noticed team managers look really worried if their teams don't perform well. Don't they make all their money thru ads, so wat's to worry abt? They will still get ads when their team loses.

Look at deccan chargers, they did'nt get ads at all on their uniform this year b'coz of last year performance

jxcess3891

Evil mind
^^ team AD sponsor & other sponsor price will be cut if the team loses ,, many loss for KKR for the sponsorship they ve got

Yeah, but I don't think sponsors look at team victories. They look at how popular the team players are. For eg. kevin peterson got signed for such a huge sum only bcoz of his popularity even though every1 knows that newcomers performed much better last year. So I feel team managers have already made their money by showcasing their popular team members in ads. A victory in any of the matches will just add a little revenue to their already signed sponsorship deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom