The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Was he abused there??..:confused:

nopes..noone was abused..you don't expect the crowd to be as well behaved as in a chess match...can u.......lolzzz

btw..we the audiences seem to have taken up this ipl and its regionalistic backyards..but the players havent seem to...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Well, in Feroz Shah Kotla whenever I go to see a match, one announcement is repeated always: "Kisi bhi prakaar ki Nasliya-Tippani (Racial Comments) aur Apshabd (abuses) aapko maidaan k bahaar le jaa sakte hain........Thanx for Co-operating".......And the crowd here at Delhi is very well behaved and Cops all around help in maintaining the decorum......

axxo

99.9% Idle
enough stupid discussion
offtopic: @amd64_man2005
just curious how you would look like? like this *i32.tinypic.com/1zqswh4.jpg :D

axxo

99.9% Idle
but be aware of description given under bazaar - Offload your second-hand junk onto one or more of our teeming masses ;)

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

Chennai>Hyderabad>Kolkata>Delhi>Chandigarh>Mumbai>Bangalore>Jaipur (Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata seem to have nice and strong combination).
:))
3 out of the last 5 were semi finalist
He he.........hydrabad at 2nd ........lol
And the last one won!!
What a bad predictor.:))

trigger

Journeyman
he sucks...

just because he is being lucky over a period of time doesnt mean it will go like this everyday..he has to know that if India doesnt perform well in the champions trophy coming up..he will be kicked out..and the world cup is still a far fetched dream...

a nothing test player..was polled the best wicketkeeper of ipl..tho he hardly kept for more than 6 games..

I too agree with all these points.. he just sucks..

Dipen01

Youngling
Are bhai lock karo abhi isko... Khatam hua na IPL..

Ab kya ek dusre ko maaroge kya... :p

Euro Cup ke liye jhagdo abhi lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom