The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thats not your concern.....If you don't like this 'stupid thread' then stay away from this......
And also don't be stupid to poke your nose in between....Sorry for being rude though......

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Hell yeah! And what's with that disgusting avatar? I thought the forum looks down upon ugly avatars. Now if that were Katrina Kaif doing that, it would be fine :)

jxcess2

Banned
^^ Thats not your concern.....If you don't like this 'stupid thread' then stay away from this......
And also don't be stupid to poke your nose in between....Sorry for being rude though......

Go, call somebody else stupid. I have as much right as you have to post here. So don't tell me to stay away. Why don't you stay away from my posts?

Who

Guess Who's Back
jxcess2 @ what happen to your big claims that IPL was fixed , now you are afraid that people will make fun of you when they find it was you who said the match were fixed & blah, blah... also you have no right to say this is a stupid thread, the only stupid person thread was you so just shut up. also don't type in big fonts , noob.

goobimama

 Macboy
Besides, the IPL is not over. Just round 1 is over. It will continue next year, and the year after that, and maybe for a couple of more years to come.

Deccan Chargers FTW!!!!

jxcess2

Banned
^^ Hell yeah! And what's with that disgusting avatar? I thought the forum looks down upon ugly avatars. Now if that were Katrina Kaif doing that, it would be fine :)

Hey dude, u find my avatar disgusting coz u don't know what a man's body looks like. Maybe u wud like it if I had posted Bobby Darling's pic since it closely resembles yours.

jxcess2 @ what happen to your big claims that IPL was fixed , now you are afraid that people will make fun of you when they find it was you who said the match were fixed & blah, blah... also you have no right to say this is a stupid thread, the only stupid person thread was you so just shut up. also don't type in big fonts , noob.

I can't believe u actually fell for it :D. So that makes u stupid not me.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go, call somebody else stupid. I have as much right as you have to post here. So don't tell me to stay away. Why don't you stay away from my posts?
I called you stupid because, "You don't have any sort of right to get this THREAD closed...." If you want to get this thread closed, REPORT the thread instead of spoiling the spirit of the thread.

Who

Guess Who's Back
WE NEVER FELL FOR IT , READ MY POST YOU NOOB but i said you were so stupid to make posts like that , so the stupid person is you not this thread , Digit FORUM is getting lot of noob lately.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't believe u actually fell for it :D. So that makes u stupid not me.
Fine dude, you're the only intelligent person around here....We all are stupid and n00bs and will you spare this 'stupid thread' now?? Atleast, don't be a stupid to post here.....

Hey dude, u find my avatar disgusting coz u don't know what a man's body looks like. Maybe u wud like it if I had posted Bobby Darling's pic since it closely resembles yours.
WTF.....Get a life!

Last edited:

jxcess2

Banned
WE NEVER FELL FOR IT , READ MY POST YOU NOOB but i said you were so stupid to make posts like that , so the stupid person is you not this thread , Digit FORUM is getting lot of noob lately.

If u didn't fall for it then why mention it? I did say that IPL matches were fixed and I am not at all afraid of it. I only said it to fool ppl like u and seems like I succeeded in doing so. So that makes u stupid not me ;).

Fine dude, you're the only intelligent person around here....We all are stupid and n00bs and will you spare this 'stupid thread' now?? Atleast, don't be a stupid to post here.....

WTF.....Get a life!

Again, let me make this clear. Who the hell r u ppl to tell me not to post here? Do u own this website?

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
I mention it because how can someone post such stupid posts , so you are stupid not this thread , i guess you are too stupid to understand me :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If u didn't fall for it then why mention it? I did say that IPL matches were fixed and I am not at all afraid of it. I only said it to fool ppl like and seems like I succeeded in doing so. So that makes u stupid not me ;).
Okay...I agreed now....We all are stupids and you're very intelligent....So, this is my humble request to you that please don't enlighten us with your intelligent explanations because we're stupids and will not understand them......

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again, let me make this clear. Who the hell r u ppl to tell me not to post here? Do u own this website?
Well, I'm saying this because you're spoiling the spirit of the thread and you've full right to post here but not to spoil the spirit of the thread......

Lets stop this stupid fight..........:D:D:D

jxcess2

Banned
Okay...I agreed now....We all are stupids and you're very intelligent....So, this is my humble request to you that please don't enlighten us with your intelligent explanations because we're stupids and will not understand them......

Hey dude, I didn't want to start a fight club here. I only called this post stupid not some person. So how come somebody else calls me stupid and asks me to shut up?

narangz

Web developer
HE shouldn't have said that at all. Its obvious that people of Mumbai will support Mumbai Indians. Why the hell would they support Punjab anyway. That was the same for all IPL matches, the home team got more cheers. It was wrong of him to expect equal cheering for his team. I mean, would Punjab had cheered for Mumbai?

@narangz

What did yuvi expect in bombay... ???
they were not going to support.. Mohali!!!

P.S- I agree with u on Dhoni though & I'm sure he'll prove his critics wrong....
this thread is full of dhoni bashers:eek:

I am not talking about support. I am talking about abusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom