The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
yeah let's see CSK win without this three Man of the Match players, BTW morkel's bowling sucked in the last match & by looking how old players are having a hard time playing IPL T20, i think CSK will have big blow in their batting lineup, so anyway it will interesting to see how they manage their team.

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
yeah let's see CSK win without this three Man of the Match players, BTW morkel's bowling sucked in the last match & by looking how old players are having a hard time playing IPL T20, i think CSK will have big blow in their batting lineup, so anyway it will interesting to see how they manage their team.

dude CSK now over.... they won wit all the aussies wit thm... now its rather very difficult for Dhoni's 11 to beat ny f the teams...
Now u see the teams Rajasthan royals r d strongest.... they hav all d oldies n all performing well... today i think delhi devils will win (again all depends how sehwag plays).... if sehwag s out early banglore will have a chance.... lets c wat happens....

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yay! MI won. I should put their name back in my siggy which I removed when they lost the fourth match :p.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Finally MI started there account.
Was good to see them crushing KKR. :))
Hope they continue there good form in the upcoming matches.
Go Mumbai Indians - Duniya ko hila do. :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
dude CSK now over.... they won wit all the aussies wit thm... now its rather very difficult for Dhoni's 11 to beat ny f the teams...
Now u see the teams Rajasthan royals r d strongest.... they hav all d oldies n all performing well... today i think delhi devils will win (again all depends how sehwag plays).... if sehwag s out early banglore will have a chance.... lets c wat happens....

didnt u notice last match both hayden & hussey struggled and get no respectable runs for the team but still csk managed to reach around 180.

Now that tells all you dreamers how csk can perform independent on any player. We(CSK) still have explosive players in the means of dhoni, raina, badrinath,etc

Who

Guess Who's Back
Hussey scored 47 in the last match, & the last match was against RC, Oram bowled superbly, if hussey was not there , dhoni had to play the game slowly so there wickets don't fall fast, this is the way most people play T20, in the one end a players scores slowly & in the other end one players scores fast, so saying Hussey struggled is a joke, they would have lost the match without hussey, yeah dhoni can hit the bowl but a team also needs someone who can be their for 20 overs & scores runs as well.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just leaving for Delhi in an hour for watching the Bangalore vs Delhi match at Feroz Shah Kotla......:D I know the match will start @ 8pm but I'm leaving early......

R

rockii_420

Hussey scored 47 in the last match, & the last match was against RC, Oram bowled superbly, if hussey was not there , dhoni had to play the game slowly so there wickets don't fall fast, this is the way most people play T20, in the one end a players scores slowly & in the other end one players scores fast, so saying Hussey struggled is a joke, they would have lost the match without hussey, yeah dhoni can hit the bowl but a team also needs someone who can be their for 20 overs & scores runs as well.

Hi smit , u have rights to criticise any thing..
But being a die hard fan of chennai super kings,
i strongly believe CSK have the right spirit to
do well and make us enjoy IPL festival.
V support CSK...
All the best for other teams also, to make us enjoy the
cricket.
I hope Bangalore to win today's match with Delhi.

Thanks

axxo

99.9% Idle

..ops..got confused with MI match..where he scored 5 runs. But still cant agree with ur points that without hussey csk wouldve lost. CSK is well balanced even in absence of hussey and hayden except for the bowl dept.

davinci

wid million core procesor
KKR just sucks man.Their performance was awful in da field.Cant believe KKR lost to MI.Da team which used to top da league table was crushd by da team gracing da lowest position in da league table.I have a feeling dat da match could hav been fixd as KKR suckd in batting,bowling n fielding at the same time is pretty unlikely.Even dadas captaincy was horrible.

My be we should sing da new KKR anthem-
Harne aye hai,harke jayenge,
hum unse nahi joki jeet payenge,
too hot (too hot),too chor (too chor),
sala kolkata ghushkhor.

felbo catch harbo re,felbo catch re,harbo reee
harbo re

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^arre yaar..insult knightriders na..y insulting kolkata...sala kr ghushkhor wud be better..cummon..get behind the team..the next day it will be only bengal vs rajasthan..no big names..and we will rock...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Kolkata Knight Riders:-

Won the first match wonderfully. :))
Won the Second Match but the chance of losing was still there. :-x
Loose the Third Match. :-x
Loose the Fourth Match. :-x

KKR just sucks man.

King of sixers - Mathew Hayden
King of doosra - Muralitharan
King of T20 - M S Dhoni
King of IPL - Chennai "The Unbeatable" Super Kings
Agreed drgrudge

Offtopic:-
Is there any way of changing poll which I voted ?

Dipen01

Youngling
lol nah just started... as in only Cricinfo.. cant see any broadcast at any live stream :eek:

Just peeked at TV's in my opposite building... None of them are watching match.. Tha means its not getting broadcasted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom