The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^seems like u have seen a lot of live (ie, at the stadium) matches.

not same with me.
i have watched only one day of a test match(ind vs sa, at wankhede, just b4 match fixing scandal, india lost in 4 days), and one IPL T20.

hope to watch a couple more IPL T20s.
MI vs CSK (to watch strongest team in action)
MI vs KKR (to watch favourite team in action)

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Seems KKR are going to be royally thrashed.

By the way, saw Riya Sen ( I love her :twisted:) and yesterday saw Katrina Kaif. There was a placard in the first match: "I'm here to see the cheerleaders"; but I need to have: "I'm here to ogle at the brand ambassadors"

Dipen01

Youngling
One formula seems to be working at IPL and that is Youngsters... The teams playing senior cricketers are losing big time..

As senior cricketer cant hit every ball for a six.. I am kinda starting to get bored as Kolkota, Bangalore and Mumbai are losing :|

drgrudge

I used to like Riya Sen too. But then some infamous video came up. :p
It's ok yaar. She's super hot than many of the Bollywood babes. Infamous video came up wrt Kareena too. **** me, she can't even kiss properly.

axxo

99.9% Idle
too pitty...KKR lost another match.

now They should really consider renaming their team to Bicycle riders not knight riders. :D

Who

Guess Who's Back
GO RR ! as i said before at end of tournament , RR will give many young cricketers that do great things for india, GO RR , even though their main players didn't play, the youngsters did their job.

Pathik

Google Bot
Muhahahaha.. KKR royally screwed up. :D
@grudgy, Kareena's was atleast slightly watchable..
Riya's was completely yaaaarrkkyyy..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
kkr sucks big time... this is heights...ganguly really sucked....no reason to hit such a shot...and the whole kkr team is in shamble..someone needs to do something about it..i personally believe they need one match to get it goin....

Pathik

Google Bot
Yea. After all the hype (and the first match), I never thought that they will come down like this.

drgrudge

KKR's cup of Woes:
1. Batting failure (even in the 1st match only McCullum played well)
2. Lose of McCullum and Pointing.
3. Absence of Gayle, Taibu and Aktar.

RR is back at number 2 in the points table. They seem to be the team to beat....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@drgrudge-its ponting ;)..and i dont think ponting would hae added much shade to the team...its a batting failure and the earlier they get rid of it the better..we need a good start..whatever the case...

neelu09

Broken In
When will the highlights be shown?? Damn i missed the match. Good win for RR as it included major contribution from Indians.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
DC bundled too..

SHANE WARNE IS THE BIGGEST **** IN WORLD CRICKET!!!

Just check the news guys..he is claming that grameme smith caught the catch and saurav doesnt have any soportsman spirit..when the third umpire gave him not out we should question graeme smiths spirit now..coming from a team which had a fixer like hansie cronje..and from a captain like shane warne who was banned for a year due to drug use..how can he point fingers at someone when he is himself at fault...this is rubbish..this man needs to be taught somehting..i am with KKR now..

we rock it..and when rajastha comes to play us at eden..we will be there for shane warne..just pray that he comes back alive..JYA KOLKATA JAY SAURAV...**** ON SHANE THE DRUG-ADDICT

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
SHANE WARNE IS THE BIGGEST **** IN WORLD CRICKET!!!

Did you watch the match, do you know why ganguly was given not out, you believe in indian media ? LOL, aaj tak you believe in that crap. ganguly was not given out because limited use of technology so he was given not out because of doubt, you guys say Aaj tak sucks now you start believing them unbelieveable.

Now Wrane was stupid to tell this in media now will start hating since many indians see ganguly as a god, i think he shouldn't have spoken it would have been better.

People like you should learn that even ganguly isn't a saint nor shane warne for that matter, don't be so biased about indians, open your eyes, our media will only tell one side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom