The Official GRID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Bot
Re: Anyone play GRID?

GRID have awesome graphics and stuffs but it will make you feel as a complete rookie in racing because the controls are so accurate not like NFS

Ordered GRID for my Xbox 360!!
BTW My Xbox 360 was giving RROD's and I didn;t try to get it fixed.
Today,in Hope of getting it to work so that I can play GTA IV,I Powered it on and it worked!
I played for 7-8 Hours(I mean played for 3 hours and kept it on for 4 hours for checking if RROD's are gone or not).And my Xbox 360(modded) was imported from Singapore and supports NTSC/J.Later i modded it.today I tried an original PAL DVD(Lost Planet) and it worked.Earlier before modding it didn't but today it did!
Sorry for the offtopic post but I'm EXCITED!

Also ordered GTA IV!

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

@shift & @desiibond,
Thanks again buddies. :) I'll report back as soon as i play it on my machine.
@ajaybc,
What? A BSOD..? I dont think...this has anything to do with GPU O/Cing! Does this happen with every game?
Btw, could u mention ur 8600GT clocks??

Well, how many of you can rate this game on basis of gameplay, graphics, usefullness:D, compatibility and UI ?
Mine are:
gameplay 5/10
graphics 8/10
usefullness 2/10
compatibility and UI 8.5/10

Overall : 5.8/10

xbonez

NP : Crysis

gameplay : 8 /10
graphics : 9/10
usefullness : never gonna be a professional race driver, so i s'pose 0/10

overall : 8.5/10

P

paranj

Gameplay(racing genre in mind) 9/10
Graphics 9/10
Usefulnees - 0/10
Compatibility and UI 9/10

Final - 8.9/10

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: Anyone play GRID? - Demo only!

<OFFTOPIC> : Okay, i'm back in business </OFFTOPIC> :D:D
GRID is somewhat more on effects and damage details, not based on gameplay qualities like handling force feedback etc... Too much of graphics loaded onto it!
But it can never be a competent to NFS series....

It already is making inroads into NFS's territory.

How many gamers here said a good thing about Prostreet and how many really liked Carbon??

Look at the response for GRID. Whoever played it responded with +ve feedback. Moreover, they will be bringing in F1 next year. Codemasters will soon take the racing genre crown from EA.

You didn't like the gameplay coz it's totally un-NFS style. You can't drive the car like the way you do in NFS. here, you need to accurate. one wrong move and your car will be doing 360 :)

Played the game.Man!Visuals are awesome,gameplay is good too.
IMO this is the first racing game with such realistic graphics.Pro Street sucks big time!

Indyan

Here Since 2003

I am finding it really hard controll with a keyboard. Its definitely much harder than Dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom