The Official GRID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paranj

Re: Anyone play GRID?

^^he didnt have it. Otherwise and if he had it i had to use two pockets:(

780i and 9800 GX2 in pockets?You need to have nono suit with cloak mode on to steal such stuff in daylight:D

P

paranj

^^I have biiiiiiiigggggggggggggg pockets. Nano suit? I stitched it. if u want one, i can courier u one:D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

You can't spare Rs. 650 to buy GRID? Sigh!

Stop making excuses about games being costly in India. All those who are downloading GRID are pirates to the core if they think Rs. 650 is costly!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

Omg, what? only Rs 650? really..? Do prices differ across cities? I wonder what it will be here in Bangalore then. I hope this is like the entire she bang of the game right?! I will buy it tomorrow, game appears to be very good.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

Yes, as far as I know, the game is ultra cheap on the PC though the PS3 and Xbox 360 version cost 2499/-

My Xbox 360 retail review copy should be arriving any time now. :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

^ thanks for the warning....
Keep your offtopic posts from the thread. Every member on the forum knows talking/sharing piracy is not acceptable on the forums and goes against the rules. You're not happy, fine by us, leave the forum and go do on some other place where it is allowed, we won't miss you. If it's hard for you, let me know, I will happily kick your teeth off the forum but don't mock any mod for no apparent reason.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

last pg. was ok, but this page has so much of spam:|:x

--------------

whats rallyish about this game?

does this game have point to point race track (or dirt track). btw post some cock-pit views in wet race

btw does the "wiper" work?:))

CMR Dirt is a rally game, so stop comparing other racing games with it.

finally NFS has a challenger,:)), lets hope EA brings a awesome NFS.

btw, no body is talking about the "team mate" thingy of this game. & what bout the story, i guess the driver (player) goes frm continent to continent to race.

are you all playing rip sh..:|

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

Dude, I have posted our review just a couple pages back. It's based on the PC review copy we got from the publisher. You will find all your answers there.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*theangrypixel.com/blog/2008/05/31/review-race-driver-grid-pc/

...The AI racers are challenging and aggressive. Though at lower difficulty levels they’ll allow you to pass them, it gets harder to get past them as the difficulty ramps up. If need be, they will push you off the track and will take full advantage of your mistakes
:))

gotta get this game soon:D

reminds me of nfs pu:p

------------
:D
no one has so far talked bout the team mate stuff:))

this game looks 100% nfs like, why ppl r sayin its "rally type":?
btw, can we drift in normal race tracks, or is it a "different mode" like in NFS games:| ?

hmm, lets wait for F1 to arrive, it'll als employ similar AI :twisted:

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

@desiibond & @rockthegod,
Many many thanks for explaining everything so nicely, buddies. :)
Ok, one last thing...i have 8600GT! :| Do you think, the game will run ok? I mean, i've o/c'ed the hell outta it.. :D, Crysis is running good @1024x768 with everything high except AA. I mentioned this, to just give an idea.
Thanks again buddies..:)

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling

@desiibond & @rockthegod,
Many many thanks for explaining everything so nicely, buddies. :)
Ok, one last thing...i have 8600GT! :| Do you think, the game will run ok? I mean, i've o/c'ed the hell outta it.. :D, Crysis is running good @1024x768 with everything high except AA. I mentioned this, to just give an idea.
Thanks again buddies..:)

It will work.But turn off AA or ur card will suffer.Also I have overclocked my card to hell.So very time i exit th game I have to face that damn BSOD.:(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^ no need to turn off AA. My 2600XT is running it will full eye candy on at 1440x900 reso. So, 8600GT also should be able to easily run the game at the same resolution.

xbonez

NP : Crysis

very nice game...i'm thoroughly enjoying it.

until now, the max score by me in a single drift combo is 1,65,600

Re: Anyone play GRID? - Demo only!

<OFFTOPIC> : Okay, i'm back in business </OFFTOPIC> :D:D
GRID is somewhat more on effects and damage details, not based on gameplay qualities like handling force feedback etc... Too much of graphics loaded onto it!
But it can never be a competent to NFS series....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom