The LG Optimus One Thread

kaz

right here
Flashed pac JB and after 2hrs of experimenting I'm back on ICYSNAP. The fact now is that we can't expect anything above ICS for our O1 :cry:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Flashed pac JB and after 2hrs of experimenting I'm back on ICYSNAP. The fact now is that we can't expect anything above ICS for our O1 :cry:

can i know why? i am on JB for quite sometime now and happy with the performance. don't flash PAC or paranoid unless you know how to handle those mixed up roms.

if you want JB, try CM10 + 3.0.8/.68 kernel.

kaz

right here
can i know why? i am on JB for quite sometime now and happy with the performance. don't flash PAC or paranoid unless you know how to handle those mixed up roms.

if you want JB, try CM10 + 3.0.8/.68 kernel.
thanks will try cm10 then... Phone was very laggy on PAC.... Even Camera360 lagged like hell.... Also will try Paranoid as I have downloaded it few days back :D

Last edited:

gmg9

in the kaya
@sam how is battery backup on cm10 by rahsed? is cm10 more smooth n faster than cm9 by hep..

i am thinking of flashing 4.2.1 by hep. but then i thought u using cm10 daily, so need advice here...

and one request, can u plz make easy step by step guide to install cm10 for us. will really appreciate that...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if I am not wrong you are using CM10 by Rasheed?

yup.

@sam how is battery backup on cm10 by rahsed? is cm10 more smooth n faster than cm9 by hep..

i am thinking of flashing 4.2.1 by hep. but then i thought u using cm10 daily, so need advice here...

and one request, can u plz make easy step by step guide to install cm10 for us. will really appreciate that...

smoothness is fine but when it comes to typing CM9 is better. In CM10 there is an extremely low lag one may encounter at times. and if you want 24hr+ battery life then CM9 again takes the win. Kernel 3.0.x improves battery life slightly but CM9 (9.1.3-4) is a different target.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
in case someone missed, kernel 3.0.8 Beta 4 & 3.0.68 beta 2 are available for download. both implement multiple improvement mainly the wifi not working as well as battery with bluetooth working on 0.68

3.0.8: post
3.0.68: post

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
in case someone missed, kernel 3.0.8 Beta 4 & 3.0.68 beta 2 are available for download. both implement multiple improvement mainly the wifi not working as well as battery with bluetooth working on 0.68

3.0.8: post
3.0.68: post

I am on SweerSour kernel 8a... 3.0.68... Pretty sweet stuff... :)

kaz

right here
This is kind of frustating. Some apps are not getting transfered to ext4 partition. I tried many times but it says the same thing. The message shows is :

*imageshack.us/a/img441/2026/screenshot2013032414423.png

earlier on ICYSNAP I was having another strange problem. Then my apps were getting atomatically uninstalled. But the apps data and cache where showing on the memory. When I reinstalled the app it worked fine and the data got linked correctly but again after few hours the apps disappeared from the app drawer. So I did a clean install of NightlyFourE ICS PLUS 5.4. And now I can't move all the apps to ext partition.

Do I need to repartition the SD-Card ?
Please HELP.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
This is kind of frustating. Some apps are not getting transfered to ext4 partition. I tried many times but it says the same thing. The message shows is :

*imageshack.us/a/img441/2026/screenshot2013032414423.png

earlier on ICYSNAP I was having another strange problem. Then my apps were getting atomatically uninstalled. But the apps data and cache where showing on the memory. When I reinstalled the app it worked fine and the data got linked correctly but again after few hours the apps disappeared from the app drawer. So I did a clean install of NightlyFourE ICS PLUS 5.4. And now I can't move all the apps to ext partition.

Do I need to repartition the SD-Card ?
Please HELP.

Repartition upto 768 MB and this time, use ext3.

I am on Hephappy 9.2 based NightlyFourE ROM and link2SD works fine...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
thanks .... but I have 512mb on ext4 so is anything wrong with it?

It could be full...

In any case, ext3 is better supported than ext4... I had read that somewhere a year ago. At that time, I changed my partition to ext3...

Top Bottom