The LG Optimus One Thread

vishurocks

Journeyman
i dont think your motherboard needs to be changed. anyways cost of replacement will be around 1200-1400. bt first open it and manually clean water from all parts, ogherwise u will be paying much more.

kaz

right here
corrupted during download. happened to me just 2-3 times. so not sure if its surely cause of bad signal but with me, it was surely some signal problem.

sometimes happened with me too.. And I think it happens generally when I clear the cache or link apps using links2sd(when it seems it will say insufficient memory) while the app is being downloaded..

tkin

Back to school!!
Is there anyway to make the flash playerwork in ICS?
See if this works: *forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1392621&d=1349943539

Also scroll down here and check the ones under Android, see if they work(official link): Archived Flash Player versions

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Is there anyway to make the flash playerwork in ICS?

someone created flash player for ICS under the ARM v6 Instruction set. You can't just flash any flash player as out mobiles doesn't support apps complied for ARM v7. Check the Applications and Themes section for P500 in XDA.

simplecall

Right off the assembly line
I also wanted to share my thoughts about latest mobile which i am using right now,I mean for past 6 month i have been using Nokia lumia 710 ,but guys you don't believe its very pathetic set i have ever used,i am facing internet issue again and again although i formatted so many times but still faced the same issue,Now i want to switch with LG phones.Let me check this out

tkin

Back to school!!
I also wanted to share my thoughts about latest mobile which i am using right now,I mean for past 6 month i have been using Nokia lumia 710 ,but guys you don't believe its very pathetic set i have ever used,i am facing internet issue again and again although i formatted so many times but still faced the same issue,Now i want to switch with LG phones.Let me check this out
Check out LG Optimus L9 for 18k.

tkin

Back to school!!
LG Optimus L9 (18k) vs Galaxy Grand (20k) - - LG Optimus L9 vs Samsung Galaxy Grand - Phone specs comparison
Grand, better cam, L9, everything else :D

Seriously, 187PPi and videocore? Would it kill samsung to put the Omap 4430 and a qHD screen on the grand? It would have been just a shrunken tab 2.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
The phone switched off when I tried to turn bluetooth on and is now stuck at LG Logo. I don't want to lose the data. Help. :(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The phone switched off when I tried to turn bluetooth on and is now stuck at LG Logo. I don't want to lose the data. Help. :(

wipe dalvik cache and try to boot. but i have a feeling you are going to lose whatever was there. or try to flash the same rom without a wipe. either it'll make your mobile work or mess up everything.

kaz

right here
Grand, better cam, L9, everything else :D

Seriously, 187PPi and videocore? Would it kill samsung to put the Omap 4430 and a qHD screen on the grand? It would have been just a shrunken tab 2.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Review Full In Depth - YouTube
ppi really don't make much sense checkout the video. and since the resolution is low it scores ahead of Galaxy Nexus in Quadrant.

also check this :
Grand benchmark

And I think we are off topic :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Samsung Galaxy Grand Review Full In Depth - YouTube
ppi really don't make much sense checkout the video. and since the resolution is low it scores ahead of Galaxy Nexus in Quadrant.

And I think we are off topic :p
Skip to 06:51 and check the icons and I have had a hands on demo of this in The Mobile Store, the icons are not as sharp as L9s.

kaz

right here
Skip to 06:51 and check the icons and I have had a hands on demo of this in The Mobile Store, the icons are not as sharp as L9s.

And power? And camera is much better on Grand
now check this : Samsung Galaxy Grand vs HTC Desire SV - YouTube @8:00

tkin

Back to school!!
And power? And camera is much better on Grand
now check this : Samsung Galaxy Grand vs HTC Desire SV - YouTube @8:00
:facepalm:

That's desire sv, aka piece of cr@p, they never compared Grand with the L9, and I own a L9, I had tested the grand in Mobile Store, L9 display is better and does not lag.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
There is a new kernel for Optimus One.. Just flashed the BFS version 2... Seems pretty good to me... -- [KERNEL][GPL][ICS|2.6.35.14] sweetnsour.kernel-version2 - xda-developers

kaz

right here
There is a new kernel for Optimus One.. Just flashed the BFS version 2... Seems pretty good to me... -- [KERNEL][GPL][ICS|2.6.35.14] sweetnsour.kernel-version2 - xda-developers

I tried it on ICYSNAP and battery drain was very much fast..
now on slimbean 4.1

:facepalm:

That's desire sv, aka piece of cr@p, they never compared Grand with the L9, and I own a L9, I had tested the grand in Mobile Store, L9 display is better and does not lag.

I know that. But Grand also doesn't lag. there are many gaming reviews on YT. Plus better camera(rear+front both) check GSMarena its comparable with S III. Plus Multi Window. Plus S Voice. Plus Touchwiz in more advance than LG UI.. Grand has is running 4.1 and I know how good LG is in terms of providing Updates :) I own one for the last 2 years(bought on 27feb. 2011). Plus dual Active SIM. No doubt I will prefer Grand over L9 anyhow. Though it doesn't has the Note II's S-PEN which I just LOVE even though it feels just little less than that.

And as the resolution is low it will run Games smoothly than other phones in this category. the basic funda people follow to run games on low powered PC is by reducing resolution :D And in case of Grand benchmarks tells that well. On Quadrant it scored 30% more than the Optimus 2x. Also ahead of Tab 10.1 and Atrix 4G

i am waiting for 3.0 kernel. should return the smoothness to Android 4.1-4.2 aka true project butter.

is their any development for that?

tmanikandan

The Incredible
With the followup of water spilled on my mobile, I got it main board replaced for Rs 1300 ( as nothing much can be done ). I was in Stock GingerBread 2.3.3 Rom. I want to root it to GentICS. Rooted the phone. Installed CWM through Rom Manager - LG Optimus Old Baseband. Took the backup and copied into system. Now flashed the GentIcs and flash got successful but got stuck in CyanogenMod Boot Logo.

What I need to do now ?

Wiped data thru reboot and now I am on GentIcs :)

Top Bottom