The LG Optimus One Thread

pratik385

In the zone
Temple Run runs fine on Hep's 9.1.4 / 9.1.5. I used to have it on 9.1.4

I tried downloading from Google Play but its not working...
link please!

cut the rope, where's my water my all time fav.

Draw Some, Jetpack Joyride & Turbofly HD do it for me.. :D

added to the list...

Anyone on 9.1.5?
or should I stay on 9.1.4 for now its slow man :(
Sometimes have to wait tile 4-5 sec till i can see phonebook or call history...

JB is still not daily use stable?

kaz

right here
3rd JB Build by LGICS [ROM][4.2.1][CM10.1][UNOFFICIAL]LG Optimus One Family CyanogenMod 10.1 [Build 3] - xda-developers

3rd JB Build by LGICS *forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2064864

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i hope they fixed battery with latest build. I was expecting build #3 to be Android 4.2.2.

BTW whats up with the gallery and camera app?

EDIT: Build 3 is nothing but a nightly build. Excitement lost.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Updated to Build #3. :)

Well I saw many members are reporting low battery issue on CM10.1. Ofcourse it'll be much lower than GB and lower than ICS, but it's fine considering moderate usage.

On Build #2, I used to get 2.5 hours of calling, sms for almost whole day, WiFi usage of 1-2 hours (That is what I can moderate on a smart phone), I was at around 15% everyday.

Hope for the best in Build #3.

@Sam, Camera and Gallery used to work fine on Build #2 also.

Update : Do not update to CM10.1 Build #3. Too many bugs...
1. Home button not working.
2. Browser not opening. (It's not crashing but I can see only transition effect of opening and getting closed within few millisec.)

Reverting back to CM9-9.1.4-GenetICS from Hep.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't know how many of you know about this launcher but it evolved over time and is lot more usable than before.

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TTi8dWC77E0/UPuH5AIoPiI/AAAAAAAAATY/2X3vOjkV5jU/s480/Screenshot_2013-01-20-10-20-45.jpg*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0phsRYRbZ5o/UPuH5KB76nI/AAAAAAAAATc/viVjwjUabew/s480/Screenshot_2013-01-20-10-24-25.jpg

[App][2.2+]Launcher8[7jan][v1.2.5]

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
don't know how many of you know about this launcher but it evolved over time and is lot more usable than before.

[App][2.2+]Launcher8[7jan][v1.2.5]

I have used HTC Mozart windows phone for some time and so using Tile layout on my phone was a great nostalgia and on Android was pure joy. But I have become used to grid/icon view so much that it became a pain to use for normal work. So I reverted back to default launcher. But I appreciate the dev who did the hard work of creating this launcher, cause he/she have done a great job!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
finally updated to SlimRom 1.0. till now everything has gone smooth. read that it offers excellent battery life so will be comparing it to CM 9.1.4

ujil

Broken In
finally updated to SlimRom 1.0. till now everything has gone smooth. read that it offers excellent battery life so will be comparing it to CM 9.1.4

Hw abt video recording? is it working?
I'm using CyanogenMod 10 with CM10.1-Features JB rom... Pretty smooth, but wifi tethering & video recording not working... Some bugs in speakerphone mode switching while calls is the major one... I'm going to test the latest build today... Will convey the results asap :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hm, I've got a little GPS hack for CM10.1 I'll add to the source trees tomorrow. Also, the new kernel does help battery life. I'll play with that. And build 8 will use my modded version of DJNoXD's Candied kernel (yes, I have his permission) so that should enhance it big time :D

who said development has stopped ;)

Top Bottom