The LG Optimus One Thread

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Battery life is pathetic on Adam's CM10. Stay away. Best ROM for our device are the ones from hep, and so will be in future.

Using it for almost 2 weeks now, and get through the day watching 1-2 episodes of Dexter on MX, listening to music for 2-3 hrs on TTPod and playing 2-3hrs of Flow Free with Whatsapp buzzing at least 8 out of 24hrs.. :p
Not to forget some usage of Opera Mini and XDA app.
Will post a screenshot too if you want :D

Techieajai

Broken In
Guys,I'm experiencing more battery drain then 9.1.3....
Can anyone confirm it...?
Using stock kernel w/o any scripts....

I think I have to flash 99power with this too...:cool:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Nothing like that yet. It's been 2 days. Well I'd say just wait a day or two before deciding the battery drain. It can't be identified in a day's use.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well after using GenetICS 9.1.4 for 2 days my feedback is the ROM is really awesome. The best ICS ROM ever.

• No Bugs Yet
  • No issues with Video Playing (as reported by some members) using Internal Video Player and MX Player
  • Battery Life is awesome. 62% Remaining after 1.5 hours of phone call, SMS for almost half of the day, 1 Hours of WiFi usage. So this is what I can call Moderate usage I guess.

Will test battery life on Heavy Usage for 2-3 days and report (This time with 3G Data) :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Battery Life is awesome. 62% Remaining after 1.5 hours of phone call, SMS for almost half of the day, 1 Hours of WiFi usage. So this is what I can call Moderate usage I guess.

absolutely. whole day i kept GPRS on with constant use and yet have 38% battery left. This is simply awesome. 2X battery backup compared to 9.1.3

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
absolutely. whole day i kept GPRS on with constant use and yet have 38% battery left. This is simply awesome. 2X battery backup compared to 9.1.3

Wow..!! That's such a great news..!! Whole day on GPRS? Still 38%.

What do you want more guys? This is the best we ever had. Even GB couldn't survive whole day on GPRS.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
at least 8hrs and almost whole time the screen was on. thats why i am surprised. the battery drain due to screen being so less. seriously what did hephappy added in this rom.

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
If 'My data manager' app showing exact data usage by different apps, i am using GenetICS 9.1.4 ?

getting weird results ie, its always showing 'os services only' data usage irrespective of the app i am using..?

Can some one try this and reply..?

Last edited:

kaz

right here
neko's early christmas present :D
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] DEC-2-12 | ICySNAP v1.2 FORYOUREYES | ICS 4.0.4 | LGE 3.1 UI | THE REAL FEEL!

Flashing :D

Flashing :D

Top Bottom