The LG Optimus One Thread

jarha

Right off the assembly line
neko's early christmas present :D
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] DEC-2-12 | ICySNAP v1.2 FORYOUREYES | ICS 4.0.4 | LGE 3.1 UI | THE REAL FEEL!

Flashing :D

I'm new to this flashing business :D

I have done 1 time with CM 10 with Rashed97 ROM. Found it buggy some time.

So I'm thinking to use CM 9 which may be more stable than CM10.

Can you guys help me out ?

Don't we need Gaaps Zip with this neko version or hehappy version ? where is that ?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
neko's early christmas present :D
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] DEC-2-12 | ICySNAP v1.2 FORYOUREYES | ICS 4.0.4 | LGE 3.1 UI | THE REAL FEEL!

The only thing I like about ICYSnap is its lockscreen... I prefer stock Android look and feel a lot more...

kaz

right here
CAF kernel updated
...anyone tested it?
:D

downloading will test neko's new rom's battery life then will try this :) so wait for 2 days

also its useless to test that because they are just testing the new tool for compiling kernel

The only thing I like about ICYSnap is its lockscreen... I prefer stock Android look and feel a lot more...

I hate its notification drawer. Rom feels fast. Probably because there aren't dozen of apps loaded till now.. Will test some games and see how well this does. Also need to remove some crap apps like email and finance

AOKP is up with OMX fix too its raining roms suddenly.

jarha

with Neko version you need GAAPS. It is there after the rom link. With hephappy you don't need. He has added GAAPS right into the rom itself.

Do we need to install ROM manager with CWM every time we flash new ROM ?
Since All earlier software are erased..

Techieajai

Broken In
I'm new to this flashing business :D

I have done 1 time with CM 10 with Rashed97 ROM. Found it buggy some time.

So I'm thinking to use CM 9 which may be more stable than CM10.

Can you guys help me out ?

Don't we need Gaaps Zip with this neko version or hehappy version ? where is that ?

Well,gud
Its just a matter of passion...:p

For stability, u can try hephappy's genetics ,oxygen etc...
Nd BTW rashed will b providing CM10 stable final release shortly...:D

pratik385

In the zone
lol its raining ROMs and Kernels here :p

On heps 9.1.4, my god he is a genius, super battery life and fast ROM...Bestest ICS for O1
now keep us updated with Neko's ICySNAP v1.2 in comparision with Hep's 9.1.4
anyone on JB, is it stable now? Let us know about the updated rashed release

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
updated to IcySnap. Just to test the lockscreen and all i can say is better wait for IcySnap 1.3 or something. Neko themed the heck out of the rom but more coding = more errors/bugs.

jarha

updated to IcySnap. Just to test the lockscreen and all i can say is better wait for IcySnap 1.3 or something. Neko themed the heck out of the rom but more coding = more errors/bugs.

Why do people change thier kernel ?
what's wrong with the kernel supplied in the GenetICS 9.1.4 ?

kaz

right here

checkout battery
Screenshot_2012-12-03-20-25-53.png
Screenshot_2012-12-03-20-26-19.jpg

Last edited:

kaz

right here
I guess apn is bsnlnet

put the sim in another fone and back in ur fone.......

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Why do people change thier kernel ?
what's wrong with the kernel supplied in the GenetICS 9.1.4 ?

to extract more battery, wifi strength increase, disable some of the settings related to visual, etc. stock kernel is just fine.

exactly same problem. lockscreen is not smooth and even without reboot the home crashes at times.

Techieajai

Broken In
Now its time to taste some jb as ics has gone stable...rashed will b providing it this weekend. ...
I m only cared about battery drain...hmmm:)

kaz

right here
even without reboot the home crashes at times
no...I am using it since more than one day and it crashed only 2times after i rebooted....not on regular basis

Now its time to taste some jb as ics has gone stable...rashed will b providing it this weekend. ...
I m only cared about battery drain...hmmm
cooool

this is crazy
wth.jpg

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
Hello O1 Team :)
anybody used this mod for ext partition?
[MOD] Move to sd-ext | Simple app, private-app and Dalvik cache to SD solution - xda-developers

Top Bottom