The LG Optimus One Thread

kaz

right here
Updated on 18th nov. promises better battery life download from :caf-p500-20121118_1418.zip

the best ics rom <3 [ROM] NOV-16-12 | ICySnap v1.1 MOONRAKER | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAMS - xda-developers

Techieajai

Broken In
Updated on 18th nov. promises better battery life download from :caf-p500-20121118_1418.zip

the best ics rom <3 [ROM] NOV-16-12 | ICySnap v1.1 MOONRAKER | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAMS - xda-developers

Well...its there frm last few days...

nd yeh...ICYsnap..everyone is waiting for an update for te rom..yeh..with the newlockscreen...
anyway giv ur feedback comparing with GenetIcs...

kaz

right here
Well...its there frm last few days...
hmmmm wasn't regular on xda these days :)

nd yeh...ICYsnap..everyone is waiting for an update for te rom..yeh..with the newlockscreen...
anyway giv ur feedback comparing with GenetIcs...

was downloading the rom but now cancelled will wait for the update xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] NOV-16-12 | ICySnap v1.1 MOONRAKER | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAMS

Techieajai

Broken In
:pI noticed a bug in all these ics roms released till now...
I use tethering most of the time...if we get our network data signal lost because of lack of coverage,then the fone says "Usb tethering error"..well,thts normal,i know..but the thing is that u cant switch it ON again evenif u reconnect the usb aftr pulling out...also aftr the problm occurs the wifitethering wont switch on...it jus automatically turns off evn if we try..
Only thing i cud do to make it working is to reboot the device...otherwise aftr few attempts,the fone automatically reboots...same in oxygen,nd hephappy's all roms....
Dontknw if its a kernel problem....

pratik385

In the zone
Im on GenetICS+99 power> phone is smooth and battery life is really good, reboots while recoverying apps...
will test CAF kernel, any suggestions?
how to change kernel? please let me know!

@ Kaz, krishna
keep us updated with new ROMs and comparision with genetICS

Techieajai

Broken In
Saw someone saying about Caf nd genetIcs in xda ...to flash the kernel nd wipe the dalvik cache again...hmmm...dontknow about the diffrncs the kernel will bring...but i believe tht hephappy wud hve implemnted all the fixes available till now in GenetIcs...
The problem is my clockworkmod is still 5.0.2.0 nd i hate rommanager..the recovery keep on saying "md5 mismatch" if i try to restore my rom...so im afraid i cud restor my current genetIcs rom+kernel if i found CAF kernel bad...:confused:
Anyway will flash CAF today.....;)

..still tethering goes buggy....:banghead:

Techieajai

Broken In
Im on GenetICS+99 power> phone is smooth and battery life is really good, reboots while recoverying apps...
will test CAF kernel, any suggestions?
how to change kernel? please let me know!

@ Kaz, krishna
keep us updated with new ROMs and comparision with genetICS

Well...hearing much about 99power these days....:rolleyes:
Jus flash it via recovery or hav to do smething xtra b4 tht??

pratik385

In the zone
@ ^
yes mate
install from SD card from recovery and select 99.zip thats it...
Phone will take some time to start after rebooting dont freakout then CM logo will appear....

Techieajai

Broken In
Anyone using CAF or othr kernel with GenetIcs???
Can u guys compare it with the one provided with GenetIcs....
any random reboots???
:what:

kaz

right here
just flashed CAF now...no crashes and reboots till now....lets see the battery life...

P.S.- I never had reboots with any rom or kernel till date :D

Last edited:

Techieajai

Broken In
just flashed CAF now...no crashes and reboots till now....lets see the battery life...

Oh..:rolleyes:
Waiting 4 ur results...:thumbup:

kaz

right here
CAF kernel
battery drain when ideal is better compared to djnoxed kernel, but when wifi is on it drains like hell. Also Agent Dash crashes each time Agent starts running for gems :(
Played Air Patriots for more than 30mins and it didn't crash even once.

So if you planning to stay away from wifi then this is good. Also it doesn't lag while receiving call when dragging the icon. I dont use youtube or even don't have any video on my phone so no comments on video playback and all. :D

Neo

Battery life is pathetic on Adam's CM10. Stay away. Best ROM for our device are the ones from hep, and so will be in future.

Techieajai

Broken In
CAF kernel
battery drain when ideal is better compared to djnoxed kernel, but when wifi is on it drains like hell. Also Agent Dash crashes each time Agent starts running for gems :(
Played Air Patriots for more than 30mins and it didn't crash even once.

So if you planning to stay away from wifi then this is good. Also it doesn't lag while receiving call when dragging the icon. I dont use youtube or even don't have any video on my phone so no comments on video playback and all. :D

:thumbup:
Thnx...

Top Bottom