The LG Optimus One Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
All my videos are 640x360 and I was able to play them in cm7.2 and all are in mp4 format. I use mobo player. Is there any hope that qualcomm will release openmax libraries for armv6?

They did released some drivers last time. So chances are indeed high.

But I can play small resolution vids on my CHARGEME ROM quite fine. Also can play YT videos in the app too. Must be something wrong with this ROM. Or you need a good player. Try playing in other player mentioned in above post.

Also do one thing. Install Astro file manager if not already done so. And open the video file from that.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
They did released some drivers last time. So chances are indeed high.

But I can play small resolution vids on my CHARGEME ROM quite fine. Also can play YT videos in the app too. Must be something wrong with this ROM. Or you need a good player. Try playing in other player mentioned in above post.

Also do one thing. Install Astro file manager if not already done so. And open the video file from that.

HQ 480p videos don't run well on ICS... I have tested them. No openmax drivers available...

vishurocks

Journeyman
@cyanide911 if you want a absolutely stable and bug free rom then oxygen is for you. flash the latest version. it's very smooth and benchmark scores are awesome

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Today morning my phone was not booting after I recharged it from zero. But it booted when I tried to reboot through the recovery.

Then, when today at work I was watching a video on Youtube app (on WiFi) it just rebooted on it's own. I am skeptical now. Can it be due to the missing HWA on PREMATURE ROM?

I am desperately waiting for the updated ROM and Qualcomm to release the drivers! :(

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Today morning my phone was not booting after I recharged it from zero. But it booted when I tried to reboot through the recovery.
Yup, I've to do this exactly to boot my phone when it runs out of battery completely.

Then, when today at work I was watching a video on Youtube app (on WiFi) it just rebooted on it's own. I am skeptical now. Can it be due to the missing HWA on PREMATURE ROM?
The same thing happened for me. I was watching a video on Youtube app and the phone rebooted and battery dropped by 7% in one go. Also all 640x360 video lags every 2-3 secs. Video playback is screwed.

I am desperately waiting for the updated ROM and Qualcomm to release the drivers! :(
Same. :(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My problem occurs when I long press the power button to get to the shutdown, reboot and screenshot menu... Rarely, on these occasions, the phone hangs. Then refuses to boot Android... The only way to recover, is to boot into custom recovery and wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache...

It has happened 3 times in the last few days...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ If MATURE ROM doesn't solve these bugs.. I am afraid I will have to downgrade to GB or something.
There are many ROM's out there which are stable enough and provide excellent battery life. If there's no other way, I will have to move away from CM.

Just hoping for the best. :Fingerx:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Got surprisingly good battery life today. After 17hrs and 17 min, still left with 32% battery life! :shock:

Looks like, Premature ROM bura man gaya, mera pichle post se!! :D

kaz

right here
Any idea if we can get the new cover? Not the silicon cover or leather pouch, I mean the skin or whatever you call it. Just like original with GoogleTM printed on the back side?

check this
Welcome to MyStyle - Abb INDIA Karega STYLE Se Shopping.!!

this site has grown much now..earlier it was only selling mobile skins

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hephappy's RedPill is here... -- [STABLE][ROM][CM9][ICS][4.0.4][19.JUN.2012][REDPILL] Cyanogenmod 9, ICS, CAF Kernel - xda-developers

BTW, anyone has experience with William Charles AOKP?

vishurocks

Journeyman
same reboot problems while playing youtube videos. I m facing this problem from the day I installed it and it was the day it got uploaded

I am too waiting for ics based oxygen but not a cm9 based port. for me gb oxygen was totally bug free and absolutely smooth. somedoby please confirm about the battery life on hehappy's new update

Top Bottom