The LG Optimus One Thread

Tanveerpa

Broken In
Hi
Really LG Optimistic one is a very good phone in the budget. I'm loving it. Its five months up since I rooted my phone and flashed different Roms. currently I'm using Gtr 2X. Nice work, but battery drains faster.

Yes, the doubt I wanted put forward is how often can) change roms.? Now -a -days I'm almost changing rom every week or sometimes two in a day. During which I have to wipe everything and flash new one r just restore a nandroid backup. Flashing a rom every often causes any harm to phone? please let me know.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Tandeerpa Nope, Flashing ROM doesn't harm your phone.

@funzuloo A8 is the most stable. It's discontinued now. You can also try CM Nightly's / Oxygen.

I am building AOKP from sources for our LGP500. The problem is I am unable to get hardware acceleration with 4.0.4 sources. If anyone has ideas on it please pm. :-D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i know that but till now all attempts of compiling AOKP for O1 has came to a sad bad end. So was surprised that it worked in this case. Not many mobiles have AOKP rom.

i know that but till now all attempts of compiling AOKP for O1 has came to a sad bad end. So was surprised that it worked in this case. Not many mobiles have AOKP rom.
well..who all tried building the rom...??? :wink:
there is an unofficial aokp for zte blade...so we can even have it for p500...

there was a thread in XDA. around 2 months ago. got dead.

so AOKP based on Android 4.0 or 2.3?
4.0.4 sources...the thread was just to discuss and who were to built has put the project on hold...:-D...

finally rom boots up....n hw acceleration too...:mrgreen:
testing phase begins now....:p

Neo

I'm on MIUI-GB now. Its beautiful.
Is there any app or something through which i can unlock screen using a key combo, just in case the MIUI lockscreen gets misplaced?

dsneih

da Mafia
I have official android 2.3.3

Phone is rooted month back but recently i installed the ROM Manager and clicked on Flash ClockworkMod Recovery there it prompt to select phone i selected LG New baseband and downloaded the same .. after some time phone is rebooted and it stucked on LG logo and nothing further ... tried reset and everything but nothing worked .. then i reflashed the stock rom .. and then things become normal ..

so now my question is what was the problem ..

i wanted to try the same again .. so please advise what all things i need to take care .. is this baseband issue ?? how to check the baseband ??

Top Bottom