The LG Optimus One Thread

dsneih

da Mafia
corrupted boot.img most likely

the boot image file got corrupted. simply avoid using clockworkmod. use Amonra or TWRP.

Thanks sam will try that

In ezone they are selling P500 for 5.5k...(3 qty) Packing of the box was not properly so enquired about it... They told it's demo piece so they are clearing the stock by offering discount... Not a bad deal... But they were not sure about warranty

X-jo

Broken In
Android 4.0.3 too have excellent battery life. 0.4 had terrible battery. idle time is good but last only 10hr under heavy GPRS use.

i am a heavy gprs user, twitter, whatsapp continously for 3-4 hrs and then moderate usage... A8 gives me a day.. was thinking if any better then could try it out..

X-jo

Broken In
Reply me someone!

milocker can unlock using back and vol up button..

PS- I had to look back some pages to see what you wanted to know. Next time, reply with the same post so others know what you are trying to tell... Just a 'Reply me' doesnt make sense..

Cheers!!

prasathlr

Broken In
Hi, I have a O1, haven't been into this section of the forum!

I have been trying with different versions of ROM. Once i got the test ICS CM 9 Rom, I din't want to go back to boring GB ROM's. I stuumbled upon MIUI v4 ROM. Look and usage vice it was awesome, but there were many bugs, the Camera wasn't ported and the battery drain was high, No live wallpapers. The battery wouldn't even last 12 hrs in normal usage, which GB lasted for a day or so. Then i realized HepHappy release on 28th [DISCUSSION] HepHappy's Cyanogenmod 9-Android ICS 4.0.4-CAF Kernel - xda-developers Which is very smooth. The camera, works, Live wallpapers, alarm, and as of now I haven't found the normal usage bug. Dint try anything using the net, so that aspect am not pretty sure! :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
been 24hrs since i updated rom to CM9 FINAL. and just i word. impressive. no lag. no battery drain. no FC. i think that is why this is listed as FINAL. anyone using old CM9, update to latest release and feel the difference.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
been 24hrs since i updated rom to CM9 FINAL. and just i word. impressive. no lag. no battery drain. no FC. i think that is why this is listed as FINAL. anyone using old CM9, update to latest release and feel the difference.

Yeah... I updated my phone yesterday night... Very impressive battery life...I have been off charger for 8 hours now, and battery left is 77%...!

*i.imgur.com/zK3VA.png

*i.imgur.com/miRBb.png

Cheers!

@Sam,

Is GPS working?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Any bugs other than the mentioned ones..??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well no music shortcut on lockscreen. i think thats the only unreported bug (or feature) for this latest release. and maybe something like ringing on loudspeaker when there is a phonecall if headset is plugged in. it should ring in headphone i think. it used to.

@Sam,

Is GPS working?

i haven't tested as i don't use GPS.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
well no music shortcut on lockscreen. i think thats the only unreported bug (or feature) for this latest release. and maybe something like ringing on loudspeaker when there is a phonecall if headset is plugged in. it should ring in headphone i think. it used to.

i haven't tested as i don't use GPS.

Music shortcut works on the lockscreen on mine... Did you try to create it again from Settings >> Launcher >> Lockscreen?

Also, quick play-pause toggle shows up on lockscreen when a music file is playing...

*i.imgur.com/MyQiP.png

Another thing... GPS is working, but Google Maps keeps crashing. Reinstalled it, but still keeps crashing... That is bad news, since this ROM is no longer being updated...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Music shortcut works on the lockscreen on mine... Did you try to create it again from Settings >> Launcher >> Lockscreen?

i am using Xperia S launcher hence launcher option has vanished.

Also, quick play-pause toggle shows up on lockscreen when a music file is playing...

so i fiddling with the launcher caused the music shortcuts to disappear.

Another thing... GPS is working, but Google Maps keeps crashing. Reinstalled it, but still keeps crashing... That is bad news, since this ROM is no longer being updated...

adfad told that CM9 is still being updated. so once CM9 is finally finished building rom manager should get updated.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
What does offline charging mean?
I was looking at [19/05][CM9/AOKP][Customized ROM][Tweaks][Mods][Apk][Build.prop]ALL IN ONe - xda-developers and in cons I found "[-]offline charging"

Top Bottom