The LG Optimus One Thread

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Lupo's Optimus One fell in water and is not working anymore... I guess the CM9 project could come to an end...

nooooo tooo baddddd!!! i've broked my optimus one!!!!yesterday i was in bathroom and accidentally.....pluf in the water!!!:( daaaaaamnnnn!!!;(

sorry guys.....i have a carpet near the bath...i stumbled into and fall into water.... it also i had a broken angle...damn....i'm stupid!!!!

The community is trying to get him a new phone... He can get a new one for 79 Euros... Lets see what happens next...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
:oops:

Tried syncing manually too but nothing happened. The contacts in phone are also not being displayed in contacts.. =

Open Contacts.
Press Shortcut button.
Select Display Options
Under Choose contacts to display, make sure Google is selected.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Lupo's Optimus One fell in water and is not working anymore... I guess the CM9 project could come to an end...

The community is trying to get him a new phone... He can get a new one for 79 Euros... Lets see what happens next...

yesterday visited his thread for some good news and all i get is, lupo's o1 is dead. careless guy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
yesterday visited his thread for some good news and all i get is, lupo's o1 is dead. careless guy.

Lol.. careless enough to help develop CM9 for us all!! :razz:
Btw... so XDA members were trying to give him new phone? What about that?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but if you look at his progress report he acts stupid a lot of time. deleting important files and later shouting at himself ;)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Yeah, but at last he's the one who gave all of us CM9 on LG P500 :D

Nice..!! Development is not stopped..!!

Here is the new ICS 4.0.4:

• New adreno + kgsl with full HW acceleration + full genlock support (to v3.8 from 3.7)
  • msm_fb : Add support for Yamato format (adreno200 gpu)
  • Call-in volume fixed
  • Added baseband display fix
  • Disable live wallpapers, set cpu min freq: 320 for performance reasons

Zippyshare.com - update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-p500-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip

Keep your fingers crossed. :D

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^Yeah, but at last he's the one who gave all of us CM9 on LG P500 :D

Nice..!! Development is not stopped..!!

Here is the new ICS 4.0.4:

• New adreno + kgsl with full HW acceleration + full genlock support (to v3.8 from 3.7)
  • msm_fb : Add support for Yamato format (adreno200 gpu)
  • Call-in volume fixed
  • Added baseband display fix
  • Disable live wallpapers, set cpu min freq: 320 for performance reasons

Zippyshare.com - update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-p500-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip

Keep your fingers crossed. :D

Downloading it now for testing...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Clean Instal complete successfully... Very smooth... Lets see how it handles...

*i.imgur.com/wIXYT.png

Cheers!

UPDATE:

Android market is not working. Have flashed GAPPS...

Downloading the latest GAPPS to try again...

Camera does not work at all...

Update: Back to CM7.

Could not make Market work on this new CM9... Tried the latest GAPPS, tried manually updating the Market... But it keeps FCing...

kaz

right here
need your helps n helps :|

after updating to the latest version of opera mini from the market it went too slow which was ok as it was atleast opening pages....but after a day when i opened my opera mini it just showed me black screen....
i downloaded the older version from opera's website and installed it over-writting the previous version which installed fine but after installation when i opened it it just got stucked at the screen where it says installing and it is supposed to open the opera's terms and condition

i tried everything uninstalled it and tried all the versions....swithing off then swithing on and then installing...downloaded the latest version from market but all gets stucked at the installing screen

finally i have given up...i read a similar comment on google play from a SGS II user

plz help :cry:

also need to buy a earphone which i will be using with my laptop and O1..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/155176-ear-earphones-buying-help.html

the stock lg is available here in lg service centre for 300rs.

but i am planning to buy a logitech UE100 which will cost me around 720-800rs.

is that VFM when compared to lg's stock one?

one more question if i get any non-lg-earphone then will the mic on that will work?

check these :twisted:
ICS Transformation Bag - Special apps - GreenBotZone
Working Flash Player for all Rooted Optimus one with stock rom - Special apps - GreenBotZone

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Opera mini sucks for me. Maybe you should try Opera Browser (not Mini one).

And LG's stock earphone is damn good. I am using it as a replacement for my headphone's on PC :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Opera mini sucks for me. Maybe you should try Opera Browser (not Mini one).

but Opera Browser doesn't compress page like Mini. so browsing will be even more slow. won't it be? haven't tested Opera Mobile yet.

And LG's stock earphone is damn good. I am using it as a replacement for my headphone's on PC :p

so i am not the only one using LG headphone for using with PC. sound is clear and loud and 100% noise isolation.

OK,

It is time to say "party rock"!!!

Zippyshare.com - update-cm-9.0.0-PRERELEASE-p500-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip

For changes, see previous page.

using this build since afternoon. Much better than the previous test build (smoothness). Those who on ICS must flash this.

Top Bottom