The LG Optimus One Thread

funzuloo

Broken In
had the same random reboot problem with nightlies also, with the stock kernel....will try roq-v....hope it removes those random reboots.....Thanks!!!

Klub Class

Broken In
After having read the inputs by Sam and Vyom, I had flashed PerfectPeso v1.7. Y'day I wiped dalvik cache and messed up my phone on hearing from a friend that it solves the Force Close issues and I was back at square one :twisted:

So I did some research online and flashed PerfectPeso v2.2 few mins back. I've some strange issue with the battery icon on the status bar. ie, the battery icon horizontally aligned instead of vertical alignment. FYI, I'm able to get the vertical battery icon along with battery percentage but NOT able to get the vertical battery icon alone :cry:

Someone please guide me on how to get the vertical battery icon. Please have a look at the screenshot attached.

EDIT: I'm unable to attach the screenshot! The screenshot can be accessed here : *dl.dropbox.com/u/62440085/screenshot-1331097785672.JPG

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Look what Andy is saying...

adfad666 said:
I need a break from gingerbread, syncing ICS repos now (looooooooooooooooooong time) will help you bash bugs once it's ready :)

Source: xda-developers - View Single Post - [UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4]

Fun times ahead for ICS... ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Someone please guide me on how to get the vertical battery icon. Please have a look at the screenshot attached.

I took a break from my "sanyas" from TDF, to reply you.

In PerfectPeso, you can only have a horizontal battery bar OR a percentage with small horizontal bar. And I use the percentage style, which accurately informs me about the battery level.
Checkout this screeny:
*i.imgur.com/LAKrf.png
You can change that by: Settings -> PerfectPeso Settings -> Interface -> Status Bar Tweaks -> Battery status style.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Beats audio is gimmick though Beats wallpaper makes my mobile look different :grin:

Any zeppelin like tweaks available for android?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

you mean something like this?
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-03-07-20-12-57.png

y2karthik

Broken In
Yeah ,for carrier logo but want like a diff icons in the notif bar,search iphone zeppelin tweaks you can see diff styles.

y2karthik

Broken In
Like that but not exactly,in place of carrier name in notif bar wants some symbols like this

Zeppelin Cydia Tweak Replaces Carrier Name With Batman, Superman, Pac-Man And More Logos! Zeppelin Cydia Tweak-iJailbreak ? iJailbreak.com | Jailbreak | iOS | Apple | Android | Google | Microsoft | PlayStation

*utterlyapple.com/zeppelin-custom-iphone-carrier-logo-cydia-tweak/

chandrudme

Journeyman
Beats audio is gimmick though Beats wallpaper makes my mobile look different :grin:

you mean something like this?
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-03-07-20-12-57.png

ur lock screen is cool sam.... which app is this?? golocker?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Like that but not exactly,in place of carrier name in notif bar wants some symbols like this

Zeppelin Cydia Tweak Replaces Carrier Name With Batman, Superman, Pac-Man And More Logos! Zeppelin Cydia Tweak-iJailbreak ? iJailbreak.com | Jailbreak | iOS | Apple | Android | Google | Microsoft | PlayStation

the statusbar is maintained by framework file. which you can't simply replace by an app. So i am not sure but this doesn't looks possible.

ur lock screen is cool sam.... which app is this?? golocker?

nope. Cyanogenmod9 default lockscreen :smile:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Like this superman logo
*www.dodaj.rs/f/6/IH/2ATLKfen/new-hd-mix.jpg

what is the use of this superman logo? or say any logo? well you can do one thing. any app that shows a logo at status bar, open it up using some apk breaking app and check for the .png that shows the image. now change it. surely replacing apk won't help but you can try.

Klub Class

Broken In
I took a break from my "sanyas" from TDF, to reply you

Thank you Vyom for breaking your Sanyas for answering my query. :)

I'm glad that you've confirmed that there is no problems with my phone. I'm using vertical battery icon with percentage display :)

Top Bottom