The LG Optimus One Thread

leo

Broken In
I rooted my fone with gingerbreak, installed super user.
Installed titanium and busybox,,then took backup of crap apps and uninstalled them,
can i uninstall gingerbreak, superuser and busybox, now?

Can i backup lg app advisor and lg app installer and uninstall them

Is it safe to clear cache of titanium ?

Is it possible to transfer all apps from fone to sd, after rooting

pratheekb96

Unemployed
I rooted my fone with gingerbreak, installed super user.
Installed titanium and busybox,,then took backup of crap apps and uninstalled them,
can i uninstall gingerbreak, superuser and busybox, now?

Can i backup lg app advisor and lg app installer and uninstall them

Is it safe to clear cache of titanium ?

Is it possible to transfer all apps from fone to sd, after rooting

u can uninstall gingerbreak but not superuser and i prefer not uninstalling busybox but if u want to u can

instead of backing them up u can find the apk's for all default lg apps in the root of your phone

i dont think u shud clear cache....if your flashing cm7 or any other custom rom then just backup your whole rom along with the apps using the custom recovery

yes u can after installing apps2sd

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
Flashed Devoid #ypsilon yesterday as the LOL rom was giving problems...
devoid is clean n fast i hav installed the apps i need but there's 1 problem the internal memory available is less as der's no A2sd i think.. i used to hav around 180mb free after intalling all the apps i hav installed now but now its only 124mb free.. any solution?

where can i get the stock browser n bookmark widget? i got everything else i needed except these 2.. really need these..

pratheekb96

Unemployed
i flashed back to beta 6.5 as i was having major problems with 6.5.1 especially after flashing the wifi patch for 6.5.1 i experienced kernel panics and randome rebbots all the time

everythings back to normal now...........:grin:

i dont know if anyone else running cm7 has noticed this problem but whenever i put the fone to sleep it immediately turns back on to the lockscreen....any fix for this or i am i the only guy getting this prob??

MasterMinds

hell boy
I flashed 6.5 yesterday night. Its great rom with lot of customization options...
Performance is gud enuf for me, its snappy everywher.... no lags so far. Great job by mik and andy.
But my phone is running hotter than usual.. earlier (void echo) it used to run at 37-38 but now it runs at 3-39 and i can feel this heat when the phone is in my hand......
And i managed only 1044 scores on quadrant standard with 729 mhz and smartass governor but you guys have scores like 1400+.

pratheekb96

Unemployed
I flashed 6.5 yesterday night. Its great rom with lot of customization options...
Performance is gud enuf for me, its snappy everywher.... no lags so far. Great job by mik and andy.
But my phone is running hotter than usual.. earlier (void echo) it used to run at 37-38 but now it runs at 3-39 and i can feel this heat when the phone is in my hand......
And i managed only 1044 scores on quadrant standard with 729 mhz and smartass governor but you guys have scores like 1400+.

trey flashing francos tweaks,this shud improve performance and battery life...oh and dont flash 6.5.1 until mik makes a stable version

androgeek

Right off the assembly line
i dont know if anyone else running cm7 has noticed this problem but whenever i put the fone to sleep it immediately turns back on to the lockscreen....any fix for this or i am i the only guy getting this prob??

im having this same problem too,after flashing 6.5.1 it just got worse can anyone help me out??

MasterMinds

hell boy
Thanks pratheekb96, this is your talking about
[TWEAKS][UPDATED 1/05/2011 - Flashable .zips] Performance and battery tweaks - xda-developers

pratheekb96

Unemployed
Thanks pratheekb96, this is your talking about
[TWEAKS][UPDATED 1/05/2011 - Flashable .zips] Performance and battery tweaks - xda-developers

yup! dats right!
just flash tweaks.zip and dont download libsqlite
after downloading u will find p500_tweaks.zip ....flash that file

need anything else??

MasterMinds

hell boy
Yea done.... thanks for the help.... which is the best governor to usr for max battery life....
Btw ran quadrant again after flashing p500 tweaks, withe performance gov and 730 mhz, got score of 1087....

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I am still on Void Echo. I am actually quite satisfied with it... I might get CyanogenMod when the port is complete...

pratheekb96

Unemployed
Yea done.... thanks for the help.... which is the best governor to usr for max battery life....
Btw ran quadrant again after flashing p500 tweaks, withe performance gov and 730 mhz, got score of 1087....

at most frequencies above 245mhz,the cpu use same voltage so u shud just concentrate on performance.......smartass governer is the best at arnd 729mhz
dat scores pretty decent but u can get better...i get arnd 1300 points at 730mhz.......also,wats ur avg battery life?

just benchmarked at 729mhz smartass and got almost 1300points
*dl.dropbox.com/u/29830569/ScreenShot

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
Still cant comment on battery life but my phone is being used for browsing and downloading and some gaming, text facebook.... and battery is down to 35 percent in in 3:30 hrs. Screen is on all the time. :p

With void i had avg life of 20 to 21 hrs under normal to sumwhat high usage.

pratheekb96

Unemployed
Still cant comment on battery life but my phone is being used for browsing and downloading and some gaming, text facebook.... and battery is down to 35 percent in in 3:30 hrs. Screen is on all the time. :p

With void i had avg life of 20 to 21 hrs under normal to sumwhat high usage.

i get arnd 37-42 hrs max with light gaming(nfs shift) heavy txting and light wifi usage
wats ur score on quadrant at 790mhz??

MasterMinds

hell boy
Lol i cant overclock beyond 730, i would get kernel panic.
nice battery life there. U dont use gprs data? I have gprs data enbled all the time.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Flashed Devoid #ypsilon yesterday as the LOL rom was giving problems...
devoid is clean n fast i hav installed the apps i need but there's 1 problem the internal memory available is less as der's no A2sd i think.. i used to hav around 180mb free after intalling all the apps i hav installed now but now its only 124mb free.. any solution?

where can i get the stock browser n bookmark widget? i got everything else i needed except these 2.. really need these..

why not try franco's rom? or you pack use the GAAPS provided in his thread. but i am not sure it'll work fine with devoid.

use it for a few days. it won't overheat like that. i2 faced same issue. also if mobile is eating through your mobile a bit too fast, after wipe cache & ext before and after flashing. it improved my battery life significantly. even without franco's tweaks getting a day of heavy use. and extremely low battery drain during standby.

will flash franco's tweaks later. want to test by how much battery life improves after flashing franco's tweaks.

im having this same problem too,after flashing 6.5.1 it just got worse can anyone help me out??

just flash back 6.5.

@sam
shud i flash francos tweaks again after flashing back to beta6.5???

i guess, you need to.

Top Bottom