The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
without sound its 48.5 but with sim card this time. BTW how to check if H/W acc is on?

49.2 on 2nd try & 49.3 on 3rd. downloading Java Development Kit. will post screenshot soon.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
without sound its 48.5 but with sim card this time. BTW how to check if H/W acc is on?

49.2 on 2nd try & 49.3 on 3rd. downloading Java Development Kit. will post screenshot soon.

Wow... just wow... how did you do that?

For hardware acceleration, have you created a folder named "hwacc" in SDCard >> Void >> Settings?

Cheers!

ManInRed

Broken In
how to export my contacts, music files, photos from SonyEricsson G520 to LG Optimus One P500? any bulk import option is there?

Kindly advice.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Shifted to nessy#fenice an hour ago. At first mobile was heating a bit more than usual. Later I discovered mobile was running at 750mhz.

Shifted to nessy#fenice an hour ago. At first mobile was heating a bit more than usual. Later I discovered mobile was running at 750mhz.

I tried but for me it lags a lot. Tried UNO HD, and angry birds rio:x. Back to my old rom :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Original angry birds hang lot. neocore is just 35, down from 50. Will use it for a week then decide its fate. mayn"t revert back to void & go for a gingerbread build even if it is not fully stable.

sim

Broken In
which is the best free lock screen widget & camera for lg o1 ?

any other useful appl & good games which we should download ?

please can any1 tell...

thanks

Original angry birds hang lot. neocore is just 35, down from 50. Will use it for a week then decide its fate. mayn"t revert back to void & go for a gingerbread build even if it is not fully stable.

wait for few days as another Gb update will be rolled. Andy version by 9:00PM and mik's GB/cm7 rom coming weekend.

I am still in love with Mik's rom which is my regular rom.

Don

Broken In
hi guys.

I bought this epic phone day before. i tried hard to find how to root it, but sadly couldnt find any solution. is downgrading only option?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
hi guys.

I bought this epic phone day before. i tried hard to find how to root it, but sadly couldnt find any solution. is downgrading only option?

Yes. Downgrading is the only option because only software version V10b can be rooted.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
wait for few days as another Gb update will be rolled. Andy version by 9:00PM and mik's GB/cm7 rom coming weekend.

I am still in love with Mik's rom which is my regular rom.

downloaded Devoid #Ypsilon. Nessy#Fenice have terrible battery problem. just listening to 10min of music on headphone dropped the battery by 2% even when screen was off. i don't know if this is a special case with me, but that was a good enough reason for me to try a light rom. will upgrade to it soon.

Last edited:
downloaded Devoid #Ypsilon. Nessy#Fenice have terrible battery problem. just listening to 10min of music on headphone dropped the battery by 2% even when screen was off. i don't know if this is a special case with me, but that was a good enough reason for me to try a light rom. will upgrade to it soon.

Do share your feedback, that's the only rom I haven't tried yet :mrgreen::mrgreen:. Specially running games like Angry birds.

Top Bottom