The LG Optimus One Thread

Gollum

Collector
or use go launcher. you can even scroll through the dock bar.

I'm using miui (my you I) music player on my phone. its quite good and looks slick. also downloads lyrics which is a good thing. the main thing which i like about it is that you can change the song by shaking the phone.
lol been shaking it since evening.

Neo

Hey androidfan, I'm too having the same problem as yours.
Now my phone too doesn't connect to the pc no matter what I do.did you solve your problem?
Someone help me ......

gmg9

in the kaya
going to buy a 8 or 16 gb class4 sdhc card for my lg p500.
anyone here can point / suggest me to the best deal to buy from ??

thx a lot in advance..

---------
****.. the partiton got corrupted on pc. lost all including original nand bckup of stock rom whichever comes with my phone. make is feb,2011. need 2.2.1 v10c. can anyone plz upload and share the stock rom nand backup or the .kdz file ...

urgently needed.. thx a lot..

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hey androidfan, I'm too having the same problem as yours.
Now my phone too doesn't connect to the pc no matter what I do.did you solve your problem?
Someone help me ......
It started working again on its own. This is definitely a hardware problem. I was planning to take my phone to a service centre. Luckily it worked again. But it is unreliable...

Neo

hey...my phone too back too its senses today morning on its own .
:)

I meant how can I get 4 icons on the dock.
I want to remove the app drawer.
Sorry....

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
going to buy a 8 or 16 gb class4 sdhc card for my lg p500.
anyone here can point / suggest me to the best deal to buy from ??

thx a lot in advance..

---------
****.. the partiton got corrupted on pc. lost all including original nand bckup of stock rom whichever comes with my phone. make is feb,2011. need 2.2.1 v10c. can anyone plz upload and share the stock rom nand backup or the .kdz file ...

urgently needed.. thx a lot..

I can provide backup of v10e?? Will that do??

Top Bottom