The LG Optimus One Thread

guru_urug

iGoogle
@royal.tarun
For overclocking use setcpu app. Its more convenient than using cm7 menu,
Im using miks 6.6.1 with franco .35 kernel for GB. Its different from the v19 series of franco kernel. Those are based on linux .32 kernel sources and to be used with miks 6.5.x series.
The .35 is better for performance. And frankly franco has removed the bugs associated with miks 6.6 series. The misplaced screen bug present in the rom is fixed by franco,and its replaced by a infrequent blackscreen bug which can be totally avoided by switching off the screen animations , and battery life is decent. Also I manage to run at 806Mhz stable.

Check the screen shot. (73.8fps, @ 729Mhz) It goes upto 74.2fps(@729mhz) depends on the background processes too.

Tanveerpa

Broken In
Gingerbread update is available for Optimus One. Is this official update for Indian consumers? Can I update my O1 using my PC? The page which says the release of the official update and guide to update is

Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Official Update for Lg Optimus one P500 [Installing Guide]

mail2abhi81

Broken In
Guys,
whs with this "dust issue" plaguing this fone? how are the chances, if i order one today at LetsBuy, that i get a "dust free" piece (sorry for sounding like a noob) from them?

Also my second query:
Is there any way to get rid of the crap preloaded apps, without rooting the fone? (I generally detest from tweaking, especially with a new phone)

Thanks for your time.

Abhishek

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guys,
whs with this "dust issue" plaguing this fone? how are the chances, if i order one today at LetsBuy, that i get a "dust free" piece (sorry for sounding like a noob) from them?

less likely but it all depends on the manufacturing date.

Is there any way to get rid of the crap preloaded apps, without rooting the fone? (I generally detest from tweaking, especially with a new phone)

no.

guru_urug

iGoogle
@royal.tarun
like I said earlier u are on 6.5.7+ franco 19.x kernel. Its .32 based kernel and its different from the rom+kernel Im using. Hence the performance difference. 60fps is very good actually,most good phones score around 50fps

Neo

k . finally got 74.6 fPS @ 729mhz.

who has got the best homescreen here?
lets do a competition.should we?

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Please solve my query.
Is gaming of games like Angry Birds smooth on the Optimus One stock android 2.2?
Also does flashing CFW void the warranty??

Neo

Who's the winner?

what launcher u guys using?.....u all have some good looking homescreens....which launcher?

I'm using xperia launcher+ MIUI THEME .
and sam is using go launcher ex.
Don't know about others.

How do I change my lock screen?

gmg9

in the kaya
Please solve my query.
Is gaming of games like Angry Birds smooth on the Optimus One stock android 2.2?
Also does flashing CFW void the warranty??

yea.. the season gonna lag.. n for other like rio for upper levels, my be u feel lag.

yea..it will void ur warranty. bt if u only root ur phone, then its ok.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yea.. the season gonna lag.. n for other like rio for upper levels, my be u feel lag.

seasons lag the most. i play these 3 games in PC nowadays.

PS: please post the pic of your homescreen directly. the pic is way too small.

Who's the winner?

everyone :razz:

I'm using xperia launcher+ MIUI THEME .

arc launcher or the new Xperia launcher?

How do I change my lock screen?

CM setting > lockscreen, then play around with the settings.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
I have a Nokia n97 mini right now. Wanted to make the move to Android. Budget Rs 10K Max. went through the forum and learnt the Optimus One is the best phone in that price range. But is the LG Optimus One Better than my current phone??
SHould I buy the O1 or just use my Nokia?

Top Bottom