The LG Optimus One Thread

pratheekb96

Unemployed
hey,all jus recently installed cm7 on my optimus one n its amazing!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

heres sumthing i just found out....:?:
lg italia posted a vid were dey showcased an official gigngerbread rom and den benchmarked it.....it gave only arnd 850 points(quadrant benchmark) but my cm7 rom gives me arnd 1400 points
so i think its not worth waiting for official update performance wise...

heres the video link:-
YouTube - Optimus One p500 Gingerbread ROM ufficiale

k4ce

Youngling
hey,all jus recently installed cm7 on my optimus one n its amazing!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

heres sumthing i just found out....:?:
lg italia posted a vid were dey showcased an official gigngerbread rom and den benchmarked it.....it gave only arnd 850 points(quadrant benchmark) but my cm7 rom gives me arnd 1400 points
so i think its not worth waiting for official update performance wise...

heres the video link:-
YouTube - Optimus One p500 Gingerbread ROM ufficiale

Present CM7 uses a patched froyo kernel ... so once the official GB launches, we would have a better kernel which would improve the battery life further and also fix the nagging issues that still plague this build ...

But you are right, GB for o1 has already arrived :)

Sennheiser HD 408 2K
Nuforce NE6 IEM
Soundmagic PL50, PL30
Sennheiser HD202

Go for HD202. I recently purchased which was recommend by desiibond and I must say, awesome sound quality with iPod 4g and Optimus one. :-D

Present CM7 uses a patched froyo kernel ... so once the official GB launches, we would have a better kernel which would improve the battery life further and also fix the nagging issues that still plague this build ...

Well said :) there is no point in waiting to get official GB now. Though some hiccups with current version regarding bluetooth and tethering, but still its worth as compared to froyo.

pratheekb96

Unemployed

but i thought the cyanogen mod 7 uses the gingerbread kernel only:?::?::?:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^
Way tooo much OC.

I reccomend to reduce it a little nit. Or else there is a slight risk of frying the proccy

I am back to 600 MHz. The phone is smooth as butter. No need to OC, except when playing Angry Birds... So, I OC it to 729 MHz temporarily if I play that game, and then back to 600 MHz.

No other game requires OC. I play NFS Shift, Paper Plane 2, Hungry Shark 2, Winds of Steel... never required OC for any of the games...

Cheers!

noja

Bang! Bang!
m using CM7 and my phone heat ups too much esp. while charging. Any solution???

That is normal. Every rechargeable battery heats up while charging.
Optimus one's battery heats up to 45degrees Celsius while charging and 55deg c while discharging.
read the manual again :)

Last edited:

k4ce

Youngling
Hey guys ... quick question ?... Do u think it is worth upgrading to HTC Incredible S or HTC G2 ( i love the qwerty keyboard) from LG o1 ?...

and how much do you think a 6 month old o1 might fetch ?... Based on the two, I might decide what to do ...

m using CM7 and my phone heat ups too much esp. while charging. Any solution???

Battery heats up slightly more during charging because of the 100pc CPU bug (during charging)... I have never observed heating up otherwise ..... And the heating is well within the safe limits ... so nothing to worry ..

dsneih

da Mafia
as you already hold android device i will suggest this is not right time to go for high end android mobile .. wat for SG II ... if the same priced anything between 32-35 other mobile need to reduce there price to survive in market ...

k4ce

Youngling
as you already hold android device i will suggest this is not right time to go for high end android mobile .. wat for SG II ... if the same priced anything between 32-35 other mobile need to reduce there price to survive in market ...

Yeah ... sounds like good advice ... lets also see how much the phone will go for before I decide ... If I get a good offer, I will jump ship ... else I stay on

dsneih

da Mafia
Yeah ... sounds like good advice ... lets also see how much the phone will go for before I decide ... If I get a good offer, I will jump ship ... else I stay on

ppl are already getting new one for 8.7 to 8.5 from letsbuy .. so you can judge on that basis ...

SG II is example ... dual core phone is future so better to wait for some good device on that .. even in qwerty also ...

ppl are already getting new one for 8.7 to 8.5 from letsbuy .. so you can judge on that basis ...

SG II is example ... dual core phone is future so better to wait for some good device on that .. even in qwerty also ...

U will still get better price if you sell locally. My fri sold it for 8k which was 2-3months old. Dont compare it with online price.

second point is valid, wait for dual cores to settle down with price.

napster007

Padawan
I'm ising the optimus one for three days now and even though i'm able to.use the browser for tje net connection,all the apps fail.to acquire the inteernt? solution?

Top Bottom