The LG Optimus One Thread

The Custom Recovery based on Amon_Ra is the standard recovery ... all will work with that ... Andy'd ROM would need some modification if u want to flash it with Clockwork ... Think it has something to do with the updater script AFAIK...

So Amonra is the way to go ..

Yes, and I didn't find any reason to use CWM recovery. My old recovery (Amonra ) is able to flash any rom :))

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Yes, and I didn't find any reason to use CWM recovery. My old recovery (Amonra ) is able to flash any rom :))

The Custom Recovery based on Amon_Ra is the standard recovery ... all will work with that ... Andy'd ROM would need some modification if u want to flash it with Clockwork ... Think it has something to do with the updater script AFAIK...

So Amonra is the way to go ..

Great news... both me and Sam have Amonra... so, its time to go Gingerbread... :)

Cheers!

k4ce

Youngling
@Sam I think your doubts are cleared ? You can flash the current CM7/GB's rom with Amora or CWM recovery. :)

Great news... both me and Sam have Amonra... so, its time to go Gingerbread... :)

Cheers!

The only issue with anomra is that it is not compatible with Rom Manager ... So, if u want to flash packages, u can't do it with Rom Manager, but instead u would have to do it from recovery (which is not a big deal if you ask me)

noja

Bang! Bang!
I think the v10e update solved the sd card unmount problem cause mine has not unmounted yet.

ironfreak

Journeyman
Guys... I have some issues..

Anybody noticed the hang problem ? My O1 hangs sometimes when I was playing Angry Birds and I had to force close the app.. same happened with camera.. I clicked some 6 pics in order and it hanged :-(...

My phone reboots sometimes:-(

Also the SD card unmounting issue is there:-(

Whats the solution to these problems ?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Anybody noticed the hang problem ? My O1 hangs sometimes when I was playing Angry Birds and I had to force close the app.. same happened with camera.. I clicked some 6 pics in order and it hanged :-(...

Are you using Stock LG ROM V10C? or V10B?

Or do you have a custom ROM?

its V10C, no custom Rom and nothing. just downloaded couple of apps.

it did not reboot while Angry Birds but it hanged.. I remember it rebooted only twice since on 2nd May I received my phone...

May be corrupt memory card? Try checking out which resources are eating the ram.

@all Anyone tried devoid.franco rom ? Any feedback ?

noja

Bang! Bang!
I think the v10e update solved the sd card unmount problem cause mine has not unmounted yet.

As I said earlier, update your firmware. 2.2.2 is rootable now so there is nothing there to lose. Also before update, move all apps to phone, delete .android secure folder, update, move all apps back to sd card. Problems solved.

ironfreak

Journeyman
As I said earlier, update your firmware. 2.2.2 is rootable now so there is nothing there to lose. Also before update, move all apps to phone, delete .android secure folder, update, move all apps back to sd card. Problems solved.

Hi noja, should I follow link in your signature for update ??

noja

Bang! Bang!
Hi noja, should I follow link in your signature for update ??

Yes you can. Also remember to read all the steps and follow all the steps given in the tutorial.
especially the disable LG virtual modem option since it interferes with the update and will brick the phone if not disabled.

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
Guys m having a problem... i flashed LOL_V1.4.2 about 4-5 days back.. everything was normal but now m not able to send a message:???: i dont message much but i think i sent 2-3 messages after i flashed the rom and they were being sent but now an error comes up 'Unable to send message message not sent" ??? what is the problem?

Plz help!

Dark_Knight

Broken In
Hey guys!! i am using the stock 2gb memory card and void echo with dalvik a2sd and 512mb ext4 partition. now i want to use a larger capacity mem card(8gb). so my ques is how to do that without having to reflash the rom or installing the apps again...

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
ok guys this is weird i just rebooted the phone n now i can send the messages... dont know wat happened :confused: any guess what might have been the problem?

@Dark_Knight you can take a nand backup of your current rom n then flash it onto the new mem. card..

ironfreak

Journeyman
SD card unmounting issue seems to be solved after update.... Guys, any app is there to know how much battery is used by which running app ?

Top Bottom