The LG Optimus One Thread

kaz

right here
I am quite habituated of using MyPhoneExplorer for backing up my apps on pc which works fine for all ICS Roms but not working on any Rom beyond ICS.....
I think its due to drivers incompatibility.... Any workaround if one knows???? Or any similar application for pc????

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am quite habituated of using MyPhoneExplorer for backing up my apps on pc which works fine for all ICS Roms but not working on any Rom beyond ICS.....
I think its due to drivers incompatibility.... Any workaround if one knows???? Or any similar application for pc????

If you meant backing up apps in the form of APK, it can easily be done with Astro File Manager.

kaz

right here
hmmmm but that application on windows pc helped to pull system app and other files from system. There are few other ways but I am being just too lazy :)

And I tried cm 10.2 Jenkins ( cm-10.2-20131104-NIGHTLY-p500.zip ) but seems like the zip is broken. Tried downloading twice but says bad file on flashing :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
time for some real KitKat: link.

PS: don't flash. not working. first successful KitKat build.

Do you have a spare phone? Or is it that no body calls you, that you are able to do all kinds of experiment on it first hand :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yet to test CM10.2

Tried to install 4.4.
As writed before in recovery log:
[hide][/hide]Deleted line about su, this didn't help, install still failed.

Now deleted all that new commands: stuck on CM logo.

Anyway this is progress. At least build was successful.
Thanks to Devs!

saved me the trouble

pratik385

In the zone
Guys,
I'm on Jenkins 4.2.2, is there any stable ROM available for JB? Hows 4.3?

Kitkat will take time, patience :D
Almightly Optimus One!

kaz

right here
I have used UX 1.1 was giving good battery backup but was very laggy, using the keyboard was a pain.

Will try their latest build 2.2 soon just little busy with exams. :(

They are based on CM10.1

Top Bottom