The LG Optimus One Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
maintenance release by CM. so nothing new compared to 10.1.0-10.1.3. after upgrading to 10.1.3 a whole bunch of games stopped working all of a sudden. i hope this release fix the damn problem.

I am not expecting any new features. We are already on the bleeding edge of Android. :p
What I am expecting is no bugs more stability and preferably good battery life.

Ps: didnt know you are a gamer on O1.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well, Robotek says, incompatible with my device. (I have a hunch how you got the game. :p) Will try Pocket tanks sometime. (Memory is limiting me).

But just across this: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supreme.tanks on Android! Brings back so many memories.
Sadly, that's too incompatible with current device.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Well, Robotek says, incompatible with my device. (I have a hunch how you got the game. :p) Will try Pocket tanks sometime. (Memory is limiting me).

using Robotek version 1.14. new revison of robotek use OpenGL 2.0 or something because of which the H/W gets incompatible.

But just across this: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supreme.tanks on Android! Brings back so many memories.
Sadly, that's too incompatible with current device.

was my first multiplayer game ever. used to play it for hours on my GameBoy 2000 console. Good old memories.

pratik385

In the zone
Guys,

I'm facing a problem.
I'm Jenkin's 4.2.2 and there's an issue with messaging.
Whenever i send a sms, messaging app shows "SENDING" only.
The reciepient receive the message but still the messaging app shows "SENDING" only.

So the problem here is after reboot i get tones of notifications that sms delivery failed or something like that.
Have you face similar issue? any solutions?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have the same rom of jenkins. And do face this exact bug. So far I am just ignoring the notifications. Since messages are getting delivered atleast.
I will flash any newer rom soon.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is this an update?
android cm_p500-userdebug-cm-10.1 [Jenkins]

Cause it's marked Sep 14, 2013 2:09:32 AM. Trying this.

chandrudme

Journeyman
I flashed CM10.1 yesterday and it's super smooth :D

Faced the same problem like you. It's because Link2SD needs around 300kb in /system. And in JB (4.1 / 4.2) /system is full.

So delete some system app from /system/app (say CMFileManager, if you are using some other file manager) to free up some space. Then try Link2SD, it'll work fine.

Note : Refer [GUIDE] APK's, their purpose and safe or not to remove (big!) - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com to get an idea which apps are safe to remove.

Hi Krish I'm in Slimbean.. I have the same problem with link2SD.. partition is not mounting.. I freed uo system memory and now there is 5 MB free. yet Link2SD not working... can you help out?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bumping the thread just because LG Optimus is still alive!! :D

Android 4.3 : android cm_p500-userdebug-cm-10.2 [Jenkins]

Post on this ROM:
Noticed in 4.3:
– improved dithering and/or anti-aliasing. Less more artifacts.
– from Performance settings removed anti-aliasing options
– Bluetooth is unstable but FM-radio works
– when opening notifications background fades
– if disable some permission in App Ops (shortcut-app) then when start app appears annoying sticky Incognito notification
– now CM's incognito mode removed and mixed with more powerful Google system
– in quick settings / ribbon can be added "ADB via network". And if anyone don't know camera
– list when selecting titles for ribbon more comfortable – currently added items grayed
– popup SMS-window compressed and inconvenient
– phone with same apps and settings now boots 5 minutes (!) from LG logo till launcher. Other versions was 2:30..3:00

I want to bow to the devs at XDA, because of them I can hold on to Optimus One for another year, until successor of nexus 5 comes out! ^_^

Offtopic: Dunno why this game is incompatible with Nexus 7 too! :(

Top Bottom