The LG Optimus One Thread

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^ Its hardware limitation... My sister's Galaxy SL has 5-point Multitouch... My O1 has 2-point Multitouch... Its hardware dependent...

kaz

right here
can you please be a bit more clear. you want to partition your memory card for apps as ext?

i have installed app2sd gui..already flashed dark tremor app2sd script but in app2sd gui app it still shows apps r on int. mem but it is supposed to change to apps r on ext. memory wen i tap it....

i guess this doesnot support the stock rom ?

how can I make it working :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Lol.. his siggy says, its rooted. (Sorry if you are on Tapatalk).

I too want to try Link 2 SD to move apps to card. But have to figure out how to make partition on it though.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Sorry for that, I'm also using Link2SD. It's great. Just partition your SD Card from recovery. You can do it from ROM Manager too, but then I don't know whether it's recommended or not.

So better do it from Recovery. Choose desired partition size and on next screen choose SWAP as 0 (zero).

Yes both Link2SD and Derktremor's App2SD needs secondary partition.

Try with ext4 first, if your ROM supports, otherwise try ext3. And at last go with fat if ext fails.

kaz

right here
i have created partition on sd card..1gb less storage is visible for my sd card

also installed dark tremor app2sd script..using flashing the zip

installed app2sd gui but in that it is supposed to change from app install on int. mem to app inst. on ext.. but that doesnt work for me..

i guess mine is ext2.. how to check that??????

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
@Sam,

Have you noticed any improvement or degradation is cell phone signal reception after upgrading the baseband?

I have a very poor reception of Vodafone in my office building. If the new baseband can help me, I would jump in it...

Neo

@Sam,

Have you noticed any improvement or degradation is cell phone signal reception after upgrading the baseband?

I have a very poor reception of Vodafone in my office building. If the new baseband can help me, I would jump in it...

New baseband wont help in that case.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
You misread. I had written, Link2SD! :)

:oops:

@Sam,

nope. i never faced any signal issue anywhere in my city. so can't say if there was any improvement but GPRS feels slow. specially when downloading apps or doing heavy work.

Neo

what download speed do you get with GPRS guys? before i was getting around 15 kbps download speed but from days it is just around 5. I think the new baseband did this.

Top Bottom