The Last Of Us

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok so since i don't own a PS3 and was dying to play this game and seeing how there are barely any PS3 booths in Mumbai (or are there ?) i decided to watch Lets Play of this game and wow this game has been amazing so far. GOTY material guys.The graphics are so superb and the story is damn good and the gameplay is also really good with a healthy mixture of combat and stealth.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony Confirms ‘The Last Of Us’ Sales Pass 3.4 Million, Fastest-Selling PS3 Title Of 2013

This makes it the fastest selling IP of PlayStation platform ever. The game has rewarded Naughty Dog well. They deserved every bit of it.

The Last of Us becomes fastest selling new IP i... | GameZone

Gollum

Collector
Sony Confirms ‘The Last Of Us’ Sales Pass 3.4 Million, Fastest-Selling PS3 Title Of 2013

This makes it the fastest selling IP of PlayStation platform ever. The game has rewarded Naughty Dog well. They deserved every bit of it.

The Last of Us becomes fastest selling new IP i... | GameZone

Niiiice, I haven't played the game for more than a week now. wont be able to do so the next week as well :( so busy with other stuff. Why did I not have a PS3 when I was in college.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
having severe crash issues due to autosave, i think, making it unplayable.. i am on patch 1.05, and downloading 1.06 as i write this.

i did a system recovery to no avail.

Gollum

Collector
having severe crash issues due to autosave, i think, making it unplayable.. i am on patch 1.05, and downloading 1.06 as i write this.

i did a system recovery to no avail.

1.06 should fix it. try to see if you can disable internet so that you can save easily.

Gollum

Collector
Well, If you like post apocalyptic scenario like "I am legend"
great story line and voice acting
great gameplay and physics
awesome visuals, then yes go get it.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
This game is bloody amazing and really scary at places,
The chapter where you gotta restart a generator to get to a floor is the best so far,
So many bloody zombies at once, I hate them bloaters

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
don't post spoilers
Oh come on man, its been a year since the game released, besides this doesn't give away the ending does it?
I bet any survival/horror genre game would have such a level.

Anyways I just finished my 6 hour session and completed the game. Yay.
I think the story is about 10 hours? I took way more than that .
But hands down best game I've played.
Awaiting the sequel...

Gollum

Collector
Oh come on man, its been a year since the game released, besides this doesn't give away the ending does it?
I bet any survival/horror genre game would have such a level.

Anyways I just finished my 6 hour session and completed the game. Yay.
I think the story is about 10 hours? I took way more than that .
But hands down best game I've played.
Awaiting the sequel...

EPIC reply
You should play The Last of US Left Behind DLC

Top Bottom