The Last Of Us

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Let me try,
Post apocalyptic world, looks brownish/grey, ton of doom and gloom everywhere, skycrapers falling down, lot of explosions. Joel is a badass fast action super hero, weapon ammo is unlimited. Ellie is no more a teenager, but a grown lady with big boobs and a hot curvy body, and she can kick ass too. Some generic cool music, and ton of ads on MTV.
Any of this reminds you all of Fuse? the game EA just pissed on :p

Seems like a certain MS-Exclusive game :chinscratch:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
So I have been watching my cousin play The Last of Us and I have some serious issues with the extremely misleading content that was shown at E3 regarding human AI. (no spoilers) : Games

The claims about the AI in this game are certainly misleading.

Even if you toss aside polygon, you cant toss aside this guy.

Gollum

Collector
hahahahahahahaha PS3 rules..eat this PC lovers.
Heh.. I love PC too but I love my PS3 more. Waiting for PS4.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You Betray the Master Race and your Username :|

C'mon, PC is the master race only if you're broke or you're rich as hell. We had something on our side during the previous gen, the power. But now, nope, we don't. It is if you've money to throw.

So join the more powerful, join, THE DARKSEID... err... DARK SIDE!

*fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/162/9/c/join_the_dark_side_by_frenchtouch29-d3imx0y.jpg

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
no one bigger sony playstation fan than me, ps1 ps2 psp ps3 and now the ps4. Come at me bro... come at me...

from nd's crashbandicoot to tombraider, gow on ps2 and uncharted on ps3. Owned them all....Played them all.

#biggestplaystationfanonTDF

beat me.

what ya looking at dawgs? come at me

:bananana:

;)

Gollum

Collector
no one bigger sony playstation fan than me, ps1 ps2 psp ps3 and now the ps4. Come at me bro... come at me...

from nd's crashbandicoot to tombraider, gow on ps2 and uncharted on ps3. Owned them all....Played them all.

beat me.

;)

I've also got PSP, PS2, PS3 and now I want to get ps vita along with ps4. I'm planning to get the pair together. so I can stream play on the vita even when I'm not in the living room or if I'm in the bathroombalcony and so on

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I've also got PSP, PS2, PS3 and now I want to get ps vita along with ps4. I'm planning to get the pair together. so I can stream play on the vita even when I'm not in the living room or if I'm in the bathroombalcony and so on

lol do open a sony playstation museum.............

lol bathroom u r serious about gaming i wonder how u sleep...........

beat me.

;)

nice owning every PlayStation consoles means biggest PlayStation fan......... dude then ur in a huge queue of BIGGEST PS FANS

from what side?? u want us to come on man????

C'mon, PC is the master race only if you're broke or you're rich as hell. We had something on our side during the previous gen, the power. But now, nope, we don't. It is if you've money to throw.

So join the more powerful, join, THE DARKSEID... err... DARK SIDE!

*fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/162/9/c/join_the_dark_side_by_frenchtouch29-d3imx0y.jpg

from the looks of it tat side really looks amazing but remember in the the other side only wins!!

its real shame that people using pc to view this forum are criticizing PC............

Top Bottom