the HP dv6-6017tx, 6121tx, 6140tx and dv6-6165tx thread

gauravs23

Right off the assembly line
congrats dude, but which shop dude mention the name.

dude the shop name is Laptop Accessories Point.....it was the cheapest rate i got in the market....there is also called Silicon Computers, he was also giving at 55k.....check out both....however you have to bargain hard at both shops...

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
dude the shop name is Laptop Accessories Point.....it was the cheapest rate i got in the market....there is also called Silicon Computers, he was also giving at 55k.....check out both....however you have to bargain hard at both shops...

give me the contact number of both the shops i will be buying this laptop this this Christmas.

piyus_h

Broken In
can some one tell me .. how can i enable the light around the mouse/touch pad. i have a hp 6121 tx. And i noticed that my light is not glowing around the touch pad of my laptop.
Can someone help me to fix it .

EDIT: FIXED IT MYSELF >> FN+SPACE BAR .
thanks.. :)

Last edited:

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Hi guys, yesterday I updated the graphics drivers. First I removed the supplied ones. Installed the ones available on HP site and on top of that installed ccc 11.9
Problem is after update, ccc is not opening at all - not able to switch between integrated gpu and 6770. Any help?

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@arsenalfan001 : Rollback to 11.5 drivers that came with your laptop. Then retry do installing 11.9. You dont need to uninstall 11.5. Happened to me with 11.8 drivers

rahul3221

Broken In
guys plzz suggest me right cooling pad ...... i m confused between coolermaster Notepal X2 & coolermaster Ergostand ??????????

between ergostand and X2 , ergostand is much better with its different positions and 4 usb ports .

U can also consider Notepal U2 / U3 . they have adjustable fans and U3 has speed control also . if u are considering this go for U3. in U2 15.6 lap doesn't fit completely. 1 inch will be outside the pad on both sides .

I would recommend against ergostand as i own it personally for my 6121...
there is only 2-3 deg temp drop and also 3 days ago my mini usb port went inside and now i cant attach it to my laptop as the port is broken.....so its not a good buy according to me.......disappointed

sarathsnair

Journeyman
Guys please help me to make custom powerplan in windows 7 for downloading all time. I want to make the lap to full charge and kept it discharging while downloading. Please help me. My aim is to get maximum battery backup in downloading. i heared that by decreasing the processor performance , closing lid etc are help to increase the backup.

sarthak

In the zone
Guys please help me to make custom powerplan in windows 7 for downloading all time. I want to make the lap to full charge and kept it discharging while downloading. Please help me. My aim is to get maximum battery backup in downloading. i heared that by decreasing the processor performance , closing lid etc are help to increase the backup.

Keep dim display, turn off display at 1 min and sleep at never. Unless I am playing heavy games, I keep my processor performance at 60% only. Also use the Intel GPU when downloading.

amirtaraj

Broken In
DV6-6165tx WEI:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5570&stc=1&d=1321446772

And If I switch between Fixed and Dynamic mode in BIOS often will it harm any components?

vishu22

Broken In
I would recommend against ergostand as i own it personally for my 6121...
there is only 2-3 deg temp drop and also 3 days ago my mini usb port went inside and now i cant attach it to my laptop as the port is broken.....so its not a good buy according to me.......disappointed

thanks for ur advice dude bt i hav ordered coolermaster ergostand a week before.......i have not recieved it yet ....so i will give my review after using it......

Top Bottom