the HP dv6-6017tx, 6121tx, 6140tx and dv6-6165tx thread

vishu22

Broken In
between ergostand and X2 , ergostand is much better with its different positions and 4 usb ports .

U can also consider Notepal U2 / U3 . they have adjustable fans and U3 has speed control also . if u are considering this go for U3. in U2 15.6 lap doesn't fit completely. 1 inch will be outside the pad on both sides .

finally ordered Coolermaster Ergostand for 1660 rs from letsbuy.....:grin::grin:

gauravs23

Right off the assembly line
hey bangalore guys....please tell me some shops where i can get 6121/6165 at less prices.....i asked at staples..dey r quoting 56k for 6121.....please help guys...i m planning to buy this saturday...

rider

as Kratos
hey bangalore guys....please tell me some shops where i can get 6121/6165 at less prices.....i asked at staples..dey r quoting 56k for 6121.....please help guys...i m planning to buy this saturday...

6121tx is discontinued model.. hp stop manufacturing that.. shopkeepers are clearing that from stock.

Buy 6165tx from flipkart.. more advanced. it cost me 54.4k.. presently it's of 57k wait for some days it will be in less price again.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

u can try out microport in sp road they are giving away at 55000.
the phn number is 08041249913

or computer mall in sp road
080-41483307
mobile: 9341813232

aniket.cain

Padawan
what is the opinion about the keyboard in 6121tx ? is it easily damagable on gaming ?
especially the direction keys ?

The keyboard is very soft to type, though it is a bit squeaky. Direction keys are small, and take some time getting used to. The keys don't seem that tough to stand the test of time. However, I can't say how long they will last, as I got my laptop only 5 months ago. But so far, no problems.

saurav_wow

Broken In
any one having freezing issues in HP 6165tx...

My Laptop randomly freezes and I have to use the power key to force shutdown and restart..
there is also issue with the taskmanager not responding...

I purchased my laptop just 10 days back and probably I have force shut down around 15 times... :(

i have reinstalled windows 7 (clean install, not recovery) but no improvement..

surprisingly the laptop never freezes while playing graphics intensive games such as Batman AA & F1 2011. the damn thing freezes while doing nothing or while running normal applications such as Internet Explorer.

Anybody have any advise?

Thanks

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Hello to all the members of the HP club. Kindly help me out with two issues-

1.My wei for dv6-6121tx is as follows-7.4, 7.6, 5.9, 6.6 and 5.9;whereas other members have reported different scores.My graphics and gaming graphics scores are too low as compared to your laptops. What can be the issue??

2.While playing some games like NFS Hot Pursuit (NFS 11) and Flatout 2,the game starts lagging,after say 10-15 minutes of playing.

Kindly provide me the link to the latest drivers of Intel 3000 HD graphics,ATi Radeon graphics and the BIOS for dv6-6121tx

thanks.:|

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United

My Laptop randomly freezes and I have to use the power key to force shutdown and restart..

I purchased my laptop just 10 days back and probably I have force shut down around 15 times... :(

surprisingly the laptop never freezes while playing graphics intensive games such as Batman AA & F1 2011. the damn thing freezes while doing nothing or while running normal applications such as Internet Explorer.

Anybody have any advise?

Thanks
Reinstall Intel GFX drivers.

Hello to all the members of the HP club. Kindly help me out with two issues-

1.My wei for dv6-6121tx is as follows-7.4, 7.6, 5.9, 6.6 and 5.9;whereas other members have reported different scores.My graphics and gaming graphics scores are too low as compared to your laptops. What can be the issue??

2.While playing some games like NFS Hot Pursuit (NFS 11) and Flatout 2,the game starts lagging,after say 10-15 minutes of playing.

Kindly provide me the link to the latest drivers of Intel 3000 HD graphics,ATi Radeon graphics and the BIOS for dv6-6121tx

thanks.:|
Latest Bios and Ati Drivers.

Niilesh

Padawan
6121tx is discontinued model.. hp stop manufacturing that.. shopkeepers are clearing that from stock.

Buy 6165tx from flipkart.. more advanced. it cost me 54.4k.. presently it's of 57k wait for some days it will be in less price again.

It(6121tx) has been continued

HP Pavilion dv6-6100 Entertainment Notebook PC series Home & Home Office

sarthak

In the zone

Anybody have any advise?

Thanks

Mine's running smoothly.....no problems like that.

Top Bottom