The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

^^

Yup, its a good idea, but i will hv to take the help of u guys to add info abt hamachi and "how-to's", regarding Hosting a server and Joining a server..

PM me if any of u guys have anything to be added in the hamachi tut to be put on with ur name on the first page of this thread.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...
I am thinking of searching the net and posting a full fledged [Tutorial]Setting Up a Hamachi Server In Linux and Windows thread in tutorials section, or as a sticky in gamers section. Any suggestions ? This will help every single gamer on this forum.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

^^

Well, as u wish :)

But if that tut is on this thread's 1st page, it wud be good as many ppl are asking the Hamachi How-to's regarding CS online.. :)

Cheers n e-peace....

^^

Well, as u wish :)

But if that tut is on this thread's 1st page, it wud be good as many ppl are asking the Hamachi How-to's regarding CS online.. :)

Cheers n e-peace....
Hamachi is an independent topic, and as you know, its better to teach a kid about Operating Systems rather than Windows XP, because the former will enable him to use lots more things.

So I think its best if a dedicated sticky tutorial to the Hamachi Server, plus a paragraph each on popular games, will be fine.

MoNSt3r

Right off the assembly line
Counter-Strike: Online - Official Trailer (MUST SEE!)

*www.kreeminals.com/images/1q82xne74aeidwcglzp4.jpg
Thanks to Kreeminals.com for FREE UNLIMITED IMAGE HOSTING

Watch the trailer here: *www.sizzledcore.com/counter-strike-online-trailer/

So, what do you guys think of this Counter-Strike? I just hope they improve the gameplay experience, and add a few more mods like deathmatch, capture the flag etc.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Re: Counter-Strike: Online - Official Trailer (MUST SEE!)

WTF??? I was happy that I got over my CS addiction.... and CS source sucked... now this is S E X Y :shock: :shock:

*drools*

_

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

nothing so spectacular, it was mediocre

atleast the caps were falling on right side...lol

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

na,nothing beats the good old cs1.6.

this is more like cod:4.sadly these type of game need to run on low end systems too which I dont think is possible, judging by trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom