The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasku

In the zone
no cs is not included in the orange box ....

Ill get the CS-Source then its only 500 buks...with this i can play on the legit indian and foreign servers na?!

^^^^
orange box is a gr8 value for money :D and I dont think CS is included with orange box :confused:

anyway check it out in steampowered.com

_

thanks mate...thats wer i got the info of source package!

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Ill get the CS-Source then its only 500 buks...with this i can play on the legit indian and foreign servers na?!
ya you can.. just goto game-monitor.com and selct country as 'India' then 'game' as whatever you want, you will get the list of all online servers :D

btw CS-Source is around 800 bucks ;) and CS is 400 bucks :p there are not much players for CS Source in India all CS Source servers are empty only... people here play mostly CS 1.6 also many servers are there...

_

jasku

In the zone
ya you can.. just goto game-monitor.com and selct country as 'India' then 'game' as whatever you want, you will get the list of all online servers :D

btw CS-Source is around 800 bucks ;) and CS is 400 bucks :p there are not much players for CS Source in India all CS Source servers are empty only... people here play mostly CS 1.6 also many servers are there...

_

yea noticed that CS is for 400 buks, here is the link to source its only 450-*cgi.ebay.in/Counter-Strike-Source-...ryZ80328QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wanna play on servers with low ping man..so wat do u sggest I get the normal CS alone?

I am from Chennai and have an Airtel 256k connection, soon to be upgaded to 384k!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
get the normal CS... as I said no one in India plays the CS Source online...

and servers with the normal CS are always filled...

me too in chennai with airtel connxn :D you will get around 40 - 50ms ping (sometimes less also) to servers in mumbai and there are a lot ;)

p.s. its more of a hassle if you buy game cds in ebay.. you cant be sure they are legit :D and also if it doesnt work then you have a big headache in your hands :p

_

jasku

In the zone
get the normal CS... as I said no one in India plays the CS Source online...

and servers with the normal CS are always filled...

me too in chennai with airtel connxn :D you will get around 40 - 50ms ping (sometimes less also) to servers in mumbai and there are a lot ;)

p.s. its more of a hassle if you buy game cds in ebay.. you cant be sure they are legit :D and also if it doesnt work then you have a big headache in your hands :p

_

awseome...yea ur rite,,.ill prolly get it from lanmark or something. once i get it..ill get in touch.. THanks!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
wat type of problem is that when i playing CS 1.6 online on gg or Internet when the game is started my RAM is increasing 343MB,344MB,345MB upto 5GB its happen with cs only i format my that window and install fresh OS but the problem is still.plz help me out wat is wrong

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
wat type of problem is that when i playing CS 1.6 online on gg or Internet when the game is started my RAM is increasing 343MB,344MB,345MB upto 5GB its happen with cs only i format my that window and install fresh OS but the problem is still.plz help me out wat is wrong

dint get your problem dude... ram increases means??? its probably due to pagination... or maybe its showing fake... i could not understand ur problem clearly...

I

ika.dips

get over counter strike…… there’ a new revolution… n its called vixture…

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
lol....@ika.dips u cant get over counter strike ..its an age old classic..still used in each and every major tourney...so dont expect it do fade away so easily...no hard feelings buddy..but such a post tht to in a counter strike related thread..can cause probs ..:D

Stalker

Padawan
I have a MX-518. Am looking For a good Gaming surface.

Sensitivity :
Windows : 4
CounterStrike : 4.0
dpi : 1800

Can any one suggest me a good Surface?
I Was thinking about Razer Mantis Speed / SteelPad QCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom