The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i create a network on hamachi my friends also join but i format my pc again join my own network it shows network is full how to get inside

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i have not set the master password and another thing happen to me now hamachi is not connecting in network connection when enable the hamachi net adapter is not establish just searching the ip its not working in my both windows its sucks guys plz help me out plz

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
@Nightmare : Go to options -> Preferences and click "Try Hamachi Premium".
Now you should be able to join "full" networks for 30 days :)

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
hi digitians.
m facing poblem with steam software..
howto play game in steam ..when i click on connect then in window it gave me option of buy counter strike..

Stalker

Padawan
i am thinking of getting original CS:Anthology. Is steam needed for this?
will it have the latest patch of CS?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
i am thinking of getting original CS:Anthology. Is steam needed for this?
will it have the latest patch of CS?
ya in order to play online u need to have steam....but the best part is tht u have plenty of servers to play on :D

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
umm...ur pings wont be low ...coz the routing frm bsnls side is totally fu**** up (u may get low pings only when the local bandwidth usage is low) ...but if u can change ur isp and get a 128 k connection from sm isp like spectra,exatt,tata,airtel,MTNL...things will be fine.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
will i get low pings? i have bsnl home-500 2mbps plan
where r you from??

if you are in mumbai you will get low pings as many Indian CS servers are hosted in exatt, Mumbai... (fragshack, vstreet, IGL... all of em)

if you get an exatt connection you will have single digit pings :D

and yeah BSNL sucks though :p

I'm in chennai and get around 50ms ping with Airtel :D sometimes it will be low :p

_

Stalker

Padawan
I'm from Goa.
Anyway, i had installed GG client.was getting a ping of ~ 60 ms from v-street

@ambar
128k connection is enough?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
ya more than enough..though u cant use lan rates on it...

@digitaldude how do u get 50ms frm airtel?? on my dads comp i get like 100ms on all servers even those IGL servers hosted in del :( ....but frm exatt in delhi i get a max ping of 20ms :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
ya more than enough..though u cant use lan rates on it...

@digitaldude how do u get 50ms frm airtel?? on my dads comp i get like 100ms on all servers even those IGL servers hosted in del :( ....but frm exatt in delhi i get a max ping of 20ms :)
dunno I used to get around 50ms ping even when I had 128kbps unlimited from airtel... for the servers hosted in Mumbai...

I was even getting the same pings for singapore servers.. but then after a few weeks all singapore servers seemed to have a very high ping dunno why..

may be your dad's comp doesn't have good server rates...

btw a few people with exatt connection in mumbai play on the v-street servers and they have a LAN ping :D

_

jasku

In the zone
hi all, I have been playin Cod4 over hamachi with a few of the other digit members, and its been good fun, but there's very few of us.

So havin played Cs ages ago, and listenin to u guys, if they do have many indian servers, I would like to buy the origianl CS pack...so can i just the orange box? or buy only CS to play online?

Pls let me know. thanks!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
orange box is a gr8 value for money :D and I dont think CS is included with orange box :confused:

anyway check it out in steampowered.com

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom